News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 12, 2023, 03:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighitterdalama

So glad the Giants brought Shepherd back.

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: bighitterdalama on November 12, 2023, 06:42:08 PMSo glad the Giants brought Shepherd back.

An absolute waste of a roster spot.

I guess his leadership has made all the difference this year.  /sarcasm/

EDjohnst1981

DaveBrown74

Cardinals are currently winning their game against a serviceable 4-5 Falcons team. If we're going to get our asses kicked again by a hated rival it would be nice to at least have our draft situation improved.

bighitterdalama

Cowboys called a timeout? The play clock ran out five seconds earlier.

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

brownelvis54

Quote from: AYM on November 12, 2023, 06:28:46 PMNice drive by DeVito! He really looked good this drive.

Just rewound the game and watched it. That was a hell of a drive.
The KING is in the building

brownelvis54

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 12, 2023, 06:45:12 PMCardinals are currently winning their game against a serviceable 4-5 Falcons team. If we're going to get our asses kicked again by a hated rival it would be nice to at least have our draft situation improved.

Yes Dave I'm watching it as well. Good game let's go Arizona right now. Falcons are on the 50 yard line. They have the ball.
The KING is in the building

bighitterdalama

Tre Hawkins kept covering his man k\long after Brandon Cooks caught the pass and was running down the field.

EDjohnst1981

How many are the cowboys gonna stick on us today, 50,60?

kingm56

I remember taking heat when I put Dak above DJ in my pre season rankings.  5 TDs later he's throwing darts out here. 

T200

These announcer douche bags are worse than Buck and Aikman. Surprised they can get words out with Cowboy d*cks in their mouths.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

bighitterdalama

Quote from: EDjohnst1981 on November 12, 2023, 06:44:21 PMAn absolute waste of a roster spot.

I guess his leadership has made all the difference this year.  /sarcasm/

Ed, after that crap, he should get thrown off the team.

AYM

Quote from: brownelvis54 on November 12, 2023, 06:50:30 PMYes Dave I'm watching it as well. Good game let's go Arizona right now. Falcons are on the 50 yard line. They have the ball.

Falcons are up.

I just have this fleeting feeling we're going to finish 2-15 and pick third lol.

H-Town G-Fan

Quote from: AYM on November 12, 2023, 06:56:04 PMFalcons are up.

I just have this fleeting feeling we're going to finish 2-15 and pick third lol.

Cards just need a FG.

... Really fun to be scoreboard watching for draft position in November. What a joke this team is.