News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Weeze!

Started by Ed Vette, January 19, 2024, 03:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

@weeze Have a great day! Let us know how you're doing.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Gosh, is he still around? Thought some gator ate up on him.

Well if he does come out of that trailer of his, happy birthday.   :nanner:  :nanner:  :nanner:  :nanner:  :nanner:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bob In PA

If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

ozzie

"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

weeze

well thank yall very much. I had a interesting birthday this year. I had a MRI, a Cat Scan and then just a sit down Doctor's appointment. A real big day that was. Seriously thanks for thinking of me. Im getting there.
 I finished my 10 radiology treatments last week where they burned the "growth" off of my spine. This little mass smashed "NO 2" as they call it, the home to all your nerves, not a place to xxxx around with.
 So Im still in the neckbrace and shall remain in it while these guys try and figure out how to fix my broken neck.
 Im in good shape though, got 2 pinball machines in my living room so I may not be able to drive and xxxx but I can play Pinball and I can play with my ROKU tv, man I love this thing.
 OK and NOW FOR THE MOST UNIMPORTANT SHOCKING DEVELOPEMENT FOR THE WEEZE: I got a cell phone last week!, first one.
 Good talking to you all, hope all is grand! 
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

Bill Brown

Great to hear from you John. Keep those flippers going.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Ed Vette

Quote from: weeze on February 12, 2024, 03:16:42 PMwell thank yall very much. I had a interesting birthday this year. I had a MRI, a Cat Scan and then just a sit down Doctor's appointment. A real big day that was. Seriously thanks for thinking of me. Im getting there.
 I finished my 10 radiology treatments last week where they burned the "growth" off of my spine. This little mass smashed "NO 2" as they call it, the home to all your nerves, not a place to xxxx around with.
 So Im still in the neckbrace and shall remain in it while these guys try and figure out how to fix my broken neck.
 Im in good shape though, got 2 pinball machines in my living room so I may not be able to drive and xxxx but I can play Pinball and I can play with my ROKU tv, man I love this thing.
 OK and NOW FOR THE MOST UNIMPORTANT SHOCKING DEVELOPEMENT FOR THE WEEZE: I got a cell phone last week!, first one.
Get well soon. Last we talked, you were moving up North and leaving paradise. Shoot me the new cell number so we can catch up.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Quote from: weeze on February 12, 2024, 03:16:42 PMwell thank yall very much. I had a interesting birthday this year. I had a MRI, a Cat Scan and then just a sit down Doctor's appointment. A real big day that was. Seriously thanks for thinking of me. Im getting there.

Great to hear from you John and glad you are still with us and doing as good as can be expected. Please keep us posted.

BTWQ--What do you hear from that lonely guy who sits in a cafe wearing a big blue tie, sipping some mocha java? I believe he carries some sort of sword.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

andrew_nyGiants

Happy Birthday!

SOOO HAPPY to have a weazer sighting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

weeze

well. everything about moving kust fell totally apart. I wanted to get up there sometime last spring as I really wanted to watch last season hwith my Father. So I put the house on the market last March. I Immediately had two offers. One backed out due to being unable to get a morgage. The other just never showed up to put down the payment.
Then the whole real estate market in Florida just fell out, its still terrible. If you ever wanted to move here now is the time as my realtor told me I could only expect to get 2/3  the price I had on it last year!In the meantime my Dad passed away one month hy of his 99th birthday. Now of course medically it is out of the question and I have no idea when or even if it will ever to be possible.
I speak with Mr. and Mrs. Drake often, they wanted to come visit when I got home from the hospital but I am in no way up for friends as Im still in the watch tv, sleep and go to Doctors. But Im sure they will be coming here eventually if I ever heal enuff to be able to actually go somewhere.
So therre you go Folks, when I get some energy Ill be doing these "text" things so I can get new phone number out there, I dont know how that will affect my puter and Roku though, something Ive got to figger out.
Thats all the news, hope all you all are healthy and enjoying life. We must have a awfull lot of Huddle folks that have retired or will be soon. Lots of houses for Sale in Florida, st stay at least 5 miles in from the coast if you decide winter is great time for Baseball!
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!