News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Look Who Came To Town!

Started by T200, March 01, 2024, 08:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

Had a wonderful time with Len and Doris yesterday! So thankful for you both making the trip to have some lunch with Sharon and me and catch up!

Great friends and great conversation!

Love you guys!!!
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

LennG

Tim

You said it well. It was great seeing you and Sharon once again and well worth the trip. I wish it could happen more often.
Good food and great company.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

It's always a good day when you can have lunch with Doris and Lenn. One of the down sides to living so far away that it's a rare opportunity to meet with you fine folks.

That's is why I always miss the get togethers we had when training camp was in Albany.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

For a bunch of old farts you all look pretty damn good!
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

LennG

There may have been ONE 'old Fart' there, me, the rest were all good to go.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bob In PA

Quote from: LennG on March 01, 2024, 07:49:39 PMThere may have been ONE 'old Fart' there, me, the rest were all good to go.
Lenn: You are a truthful man (along with good friend to have). Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!