News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Can we get our money back?

Started by LennG, September 11, 2023, 11:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo89

Quote from: MightyGiants on September 13, 2023, 10:15:01 AMFrom the interviews I have heard, the Giants feel if you are going to start at center, you are expected to make the calls.  They seemed pretty firm that rookies don't get a pass on the line-calling duties.

Yet a 5th year player who just got handed a big contract gets a pass?  Sorry I have a bit more patience with a guy who has played 1 NFL game.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

MightyGiants

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 13, 2023, 10:16:58 AMYet a 5th year player who just got handed a big contract gets a pass?  Sorry I have a bit more patience with a guy who has played 1 NFL game.

Greg,

Either the center makes the calls or the QBs.  You will have confusion if you have two different people making calls simultaneously.

Can you explain why you believe Daniel Jones is "getting a pass" for doing what he is told to do by his coaches?
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Rambo89

Quote from: MightyGiants on September 13, 2023, 10:28:33 AMGreg,

Either the center makes the calls or the QBs.  You will have confusion if you have two different people making calls simultaneously.

Can you explain why you believe Daniel Jones is "getting a pass" for doing what he is told to do by his coaches?

So what is Jones's responsibility or does he have none when it comes to the offense and it's all on the other 10 players to carry the load? 
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Trench

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 13, 2023, 09:50:09 AMSunday night was a game where everyone was bad and no one was good.  It was a collective failure.  Of course the offensive line's performance impacted Jones and the offenses play.  And vice versa.  Think we are in agreement on that.

Kinda reminded me of the Eagles playoff loss. Jones still has major question marks.