News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

@TalkinGiants 6 Plays where DJ left something on the field

Started by Ed Vette, September 11, 2023, 03:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B1GBLUE

Quote from: MightyGiants on September 11, 2023, 03:48:53 PMI bolded the part where Chris (Baby Whales) says he was more concerned because Jones missed a read than the play of the O-line. 

While it appears you may have a similar view based on how heavily you have been criticizing Jones, it's unfair to assume.  Based on the game last night, how much do you see the issue being with the O-line, and how much of the issue was on Jones?  Do you feel Jones was the bigger problem?

easily 80/20 oline/jones. yeah he missed some easy reads, but when you get that kind of pressure all night, it messes with your head. those are things a 40m qb needs to overcome though.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 12, 2023, 08:52:23 AMThere are more threads about the offensive line either about players or coaches than there are about Daniel Jones.  Yet again there isn't anyone being sensitive about those threads and creating a narrative.

You and @Jclayton92 accused me of "throwing Bobby Johnson under the bus".  You don't think that was a bit "sensitive"?
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Rambo89

Quote from: MightyGiants on September 12, 2023, 09:38:29 AMYou and @Jclayton92 accused me of "throwing Bobby Johnson under the bus".  You don't think that was a bit "sensitive"?

I was just using the logic and standard that has been set here.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18