News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Injury update (of sorts)

Started by MightyGiants, September 11, 2023, 03:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Thin Blue Line

"Predictably sore" is an understatement.  AT apparently injured his hamstring on the blocked kick and it became very noticeable during the pick six debacle.  How does the staff justify keeping Banks out for the rest of the game following cramps, but leaves the most valuable offensive lineman on the field to exacerbate what appears to be a significant injury?   :boooo:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1701237472531750963

Trench

Quote from: Thin Blue Line on September 11, 2023, 06:34:02 PM"Predictably sore" is an understatement.  AT apparently injured his hamstring on the blocked kick and it became very noticeable during the pick six debacle.  How does the staff justify keeping Banks out for the rest of the game following cramps, but leaves the most valuable offensive lineman on the field to exacerbate what appears to be a significant injury?   :boooo:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1701237472531750963

This is part of the reason I say our staff cost us the game. They made horrible Personell decisions all game long. Nobody is even questioning them in the media

JT39

Leaving Thomas in the game after the pick 6 was disgusting, pathetic, and extremely dangerous for Thomas.

Shame on Daboll. If I was Mara - there would be a closed door meeting today on that alone.

Jclayton92

Who else do they have to put out there? The only other player on the bus that can play LT was Ezeudu and that's a stretch. So that's why they likely left Thomas in the game because there was no one to spell him properly.

We have zero tackle depth.

Woody

They will see Fernandez next week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Woody

Watching Jets/Biils it becomes painfully obvious our d line is not good compared to these two and of course Dallas, San Fran and Pats

TDToomer

Quote from: JT39 on September 11, 2023, 08:17:28 PMLeaving Thomas in the game after the pick 6 was disgusting, pathetic, and extremely dangerous for Thomas.

Shame on Daboll. If I was Mara - there would be a closed door meeting today on that alone.

No we don't Mara or anyone from Ownership micromanaging the coaches. Owners own and coaches coach. Coughlin or Parcells would have closed the door on his face.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

B1GBLUE

Quote from: Woody on September 11, 2023, 09:20:59 PMWatching Jets/Biils it becomes painfully obvious our d line is not good compared to these two and of course Dallas, San Fran and Pats

Ive been saying this for a year. AO and KT disappear all the time. yet somehow people are spewing they are gonna put up 20+ sacks between them. im not saying they are terrible, but they are nowhere near good enough right now. on paper this line should be devastating. williams looks like hes seen better days. dex is still dex. but our ends are just not getting it done.

however, this seems to be a trend along both our lines. just slow, weak, and not physical enough. you watch these other teams and they are just straight bullies. even when we do get pressure its with exotic blitzes from the secondary half the time. its just not good enough.

it doesnt feel like a talent thing. these guys are talented players. and thats very concerning.

Trench

Quote from: TDToomer on September 12, 2023, 09:52:37 AMNo we don't Mara or anyone from Ownership micromanaging the coaches. Owners own and coaches coach. Coughlin or Parcells would have closed the door on his face.

We are talking about the organization prized possessions. So then tell me why don't these players play in preseason?...can't have it both ways.

TDToomer

Quote from: Trench on September 12, 2023, 11:00:25 AMWe are talking about the organization prized possessions. So then tell me why don't these players play in preseason?...can't have it both ways.

:what:

What on earth does your replay have to so with what I wrote? Did you mean to quote someone else?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Trench

Quote from: TDToomer on September 12, 2023, 02:09:02 PM:what:

What on earth does your replay have to so with what I wrote? Did you mean to quote someone else?

Ummm maybe because I thought u were replying to me by saying Parcells and Coughlin would've shut the door in Mara face!

TDToomer

Quote from: Trench on September 12, 2023, 02:29:56 PMUmmm maybe because I thought u were replying to me by saying Parcells and Coughlin would've shut the door in Mara face!

Why would you assume that when I quoted JT39? It's not all about you. 

Trench

Quote from: TDToomer on September 12, 2023, 02:54:29 PMWhy would you assume that when I quoted JT39? It's not all about you. 

Because I was quoting him. You responded to it