News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

nfl channel report RE: Giants and WR's

Started by President Rick, September 12, 2023, 12:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Rick

nfl channel report RE: Giants and WR's  says Giants worked out former panthers WR and 'are looking for WR help."

did any of our guys get hurt?  in general what is our injury report?  Banks went out early with 44 as his sub. 

does anyone blame the fiasco on the WR's when the OL was a seive all night? how about looking for anyone who can pass block??   Finally, related to that, we moved the ball on the ground in that first drive....why did we seem to abandon the run at 7-0 and even 14-0????
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MightyGiants

Quote from: President Rick on September 12, 2023, 12:32:39 PMnfl channel report RE: Giants and WR's  says Giants worked out former panthers WR and 'are looking for WR help."

did any of our guys get hurt?  in general what is our injury report?  Banks went out early with 44 as his sub. 

does anyone blame the fiasco on the WR's when the OL was a seive all night? how about looking for anyone who can pass block??   Finally, related to that, we moved the ball on the ground in that first drive....why did we seem to abandon the run at 7-0 and even 14-0????

Rick,

None of our WRs were hurt to the best of my knowledge.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Messiah717

None of the Giant receivers are all that overwhelming.

President Rick

Andre Roberts is the name I think I saw. It was on the [now miniscule typeface] on the nfl channel crawl.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

sooners56

Not that Jones had any time to see if any WRs were open during the cowboys game, but I am curious to know if, in fact, the WRs were able to get open at any point?
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

kingm56

Quote from: sooners56 on September 12, 2023, 03:17:44 PMNot that Jones had any time to see if any WRs were open during the cowboys game, but I am curious to know if, in fact, the WRs were able to get open at any point?

Ed started a thread on this topic, which you read here: https://giantsfans.net/message_board/index.php?topic=67366.0

Stringer Bell

The guys brought in were not being looked at for offense / WR, they were being looked at as returners.

Roberts is a former All Pro returner, and Proche was a returner for the Ravens.

Hopefully a precursor to the ST coach getting canned.

Trench

Quote from: sooners56 on September 12, 2023, 03:17:44 PMNot that Jones had any time to see if any WRs were open during the cowboys game, but I am curious to know if, in fact, the WRs were able to get open at any point?

Oh yes he did!...the film showed while he rolled out he tossed it to the wrong guy a few times.

Dgoodmantrublu

Workouts happen all the time in case something happens in the future. We must know about it more now.

GloryDays

If that is true, which I seriously doubt that it would be, that is another weird news in this debate of weirdness!