News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Just a joke

Started by babywhales, November 02, 2007, 11:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

Quote from: Sem on July 30, 2020, 09:05:30 AM

I'm usually quick with these things but I had to read it a couple of times before it came back and hit me... ba dum bum!  :ok:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Jim143

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on August 02, 2020, 09:13:49 AM

And that is why I never got one.  My son, though, has a very impressive one.
"I'm just a nobody looking to stand in GOD's shadow" and try to live up to what is right and moral, I'm not Left or Right or any position, I believe in in the power of the holy spirit and prayer. I am not an angel, however I try to be as true to the rules of GOD and his son."

LennG

It took a long time but Abbott and Costello got it right
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Donald took a quick trip to Rome to show his concern for the Pope:

"I met with Pope Francis today. He's a really great pope
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jim143

"I'm just a nobody looking to stand in GOD's shadow" and try to live up to what is right and moral, I'm not Left or Right or any position, I believe in in the power of the holy spirit and prayer. I am not an angel, however I try to be as true to the rules of GOD and his son."

LennG

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: LennG on August 13, 2020, 04:02:13 PM
Thoughts to ponder on
For the eggs and batteries, I say it's psychological.

If the eggs were in a sturdier, more durable container, people would be less gentle with them. Having them in flimsy containers forces people to pay attention to how they handle them.

The batteries is more of a loss prevention/anti-theft mechanism. Most of our devices use AA or AAA batteries nowadays. They're small and undetectable in a pocket without the packaging.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jim143

We need to move the Blackened Chicken to the Recipe thread.  That is dead on!  :)

LennG

Quote from: Jim143 on August 13, 2020, 05:36:27 PM
We need to move the Blackened Chicken to the Recipe thread.  That is dead on!  :)

You got it Jim

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Pretty intelligent

Charlie Weiss