News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Just a joke

Started by babywhales, November 02, 2007, 11:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

I've been away but have been amassing a few funnies

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

I got distracted reading that last one and had to go back and reread it a few more times...LMAO
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on May 16, 2022, 12:28:41 PM
I got distracted reading that last one and had to go back and reread it a few more times...LMAO

Now THAT is funny.  =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

2. Q: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH 365 USED CONDOMS?

A: Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear

A 3-year-old boy examined his testicles while taking a bath.

"Mom", he asked, "Are these my brains?"

"Not yet," she replied.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

A few to really ponder about

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Food for really 'deep' thought

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Good ones Lenn

I read this twice and said to myself, "that isn't funny". Third time I read it I laughed, not only because it's funny, but because I'm soooo slow sometimes   :doh:

Jolly Blue Giant

Forgive me if I posted this sometime in the past...I can't remember if I did or not and don't feel like going through 65 pages of past jokes. It's still worth it even if I posted it a few years ago

Paddy's pregnant sister was in a terrible car accident and went into a deep coma. After being in the coma for nearly six months, she woke up and saw that she was no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asked the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replied, 'Well ma'am, you had twins.... a boy and a girl. The babies are fine, however, they were poorly at birth and had to be christened immediately so your brother Paddy came in and named them.'

The woman thought to herself, 'Oh suffering Jehosaphat, no, not me brother, he's a clueless idiot...'   

Expecting the worst, she asked the doctor, 'Well, what's my daughter's name?'

'Denise,' said the doctor. The new mother was greatly relieved.  'Whew.....Wow, that's a beautiful name, Perhaps I was wrong about my brother,' she thought....'I really like Denise.'

Then she asked, 'So what's my boy's name?'

The doctor replied,  'Denephew.'

LennG

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on May 27, 2022, 12:21:04 PM
Good ones Lenn

I read this twice and said to myself, "that isn't funny". Third time I read it I laughed, not only because it's funny, but because I'm soooo slow sometimes   :doh:

Ha, I said it was food for DEEP thought. I sort of did the same thing with the camouflage one.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on May 27, 2022, 01:35:33 PM
Forgive me if I posted this sometime in the past...I can't remember if I did or not and don't feel like going through 65 pages of past jokes. It's still worth it even if I posted it a few years ago

Paddy's pregnant sister was in a terrible car accident and went into a deep coma. After being in the coma for nearly six months, she woke up and saw that she was no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asked the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replied, 'Well ma'am, you had twins.... a boy and a girl. The babies are fine, however, they were poorly at birth and had to be christened immediately so your brother Paddy came in and named them.'

The woman thought to herself, 'Oh suffering Jehosaphat, no, not me brother, he's a clueless idiot...'   

Expecting the worst, she asked the doctor, 'Well, what's my daughter's name?'

'Denise,' said the doctor. The new mother was greatly relieved.  'Whew.....Wow, that's a beautiful name, Perhaps I was wrong about my brother,' she thought....'I really like Denise.'

Then she asked, 'So what's my boy's name?'

The doctor replied,  'Denephew.'

I do remember this one and it is good to laugh at it all over again.  Thanks 

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Today's Reality

Maybe not so funny but in reality.................

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Little old lady goes to the doctor

This little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem with passing gas, but it really doesn

Ed Vette

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on May 31, 2022, 03:58:48 PM
Little old lady goes to the doctor

This little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem with passing gas, but it really doesn
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Jolly Blue Giant

A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, "Please, may I hide under your skirt. I'll explain later."

The nun agreed...

A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, "Sister, have you seen a soldier?"

The nun replied, "He went that way."

After the MPs ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough, sister. You see, I don't want to go to Syria."

The nun said, "I understand completely."

The soldier added, "I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!"

The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls