News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Just a joke

Started by babywhales, November 02, 2007, 11:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

And this one needs to have a page of it's own.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

The links from Lenn are not loading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Quote from: Ed Vette on June 11, 2022, 06:09:10 PMThe links from Lenn are not loading

yeah, uploaded attachments are one of the one things lost in the transition. I am mildly hopeful that at some point I can restore them, but I am not 100% sure.  It's on my to-do list
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

So how would one post something like I usually do?

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on June 13, 2022, 08:51:23 PMSo how would one post something like I usually do?
Change the look and layout to the one I suggested and try it again.

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: LennG on June 13, 2022, 08:51:23 PMSo how would one post something like I usually do?

The way I do it Lenn is to use a free image hosting site, in particular: https://postimages.org/

The site will come up like this: (you never have to login even though there's a button there to do so)

Then click: CHOOSE IMAGES and it will take you to your own computer where you store pictures...for me, it's usually on my desktop because pictures I post are usually temporary

DOUBLE CLICK
(or OPEN) the picture you want to share

It will come back with a grid of characters and 10 options for posting that you will add to your writeup. Ignore the "DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET" because you don't need an account. It's free hosting so sign up for nothing

Then click on the little blue file folder on the right side of the line "Hot Link For Forums" (7th one down, 3rd from the bottom)

Then post the URL by going back to your post and right click mouse and "PASTE"

When you preview your post, you won't see the string of letters and instead get a picture like this (I used my bike as an example)

Takes a little practice and then it's easy as pie.

Hope this helps
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Jolly Blue Giant

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings.

The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs.

When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbor.

Before she says a word, Bob says, "I'll give you $800 to drop that towel."

After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob.

After a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 and leaves.

The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs.

When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks, "Who was that?"

"It was Bob the next-door neighbor," she replies.

"Great," the husband says, "did he give the $800 he owes me?"

Jolly Blue Giant

A politician was out campaigning a couple days before the big election that was going to be close. Having spent weeks going around to every city and large town in the state, he decided to visit a rural town where the people had little faith in government and thought most politicians were a bunch of liars. The election was going to be very close so he needed the rural vote. The rather cocksure portly politician knew how to work a crowd having having spent years getting good at tickling the ears of a gullible public and saw this particular crowd as more gullible than the usual suckers he dealt with in the city

So the politician with great confidence, sticking his belly out and with a big smile asked the crowd, "what is it that I can do for you to make your town better?" A guy in the audience raised his hand and said, "we sure could use a real doctor in this town because we haven't had one in years". The politician grabbed his cell phone, dialed some numbers and proceeded to talk animatedly into the phone. When he hung up he said, "I'm all on it - you will have a doctor setting up in this town by the end of the month, this I guarantee!"

The politician filled with confidence now and still smiling and sticking his belly then asked the crowd, "what else can I do for you fine folks to make this town better for your". Again, the same guy raised his hand and said, "we sure could use cell phone service out here".

LennG

a few new ones

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

A teacher decided to ask the old question to her young students, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Little Johnny raised his hand jumping up and down so she called on him first

Little Johnny: "I want to be a billionaire and spend my nights in the hottest clubs around, have a yacht, a hot 'b--ch', a fleet of sports cars, buy my b--ch a Maserati, an apartment in Paris with a view of the Eiffel Tower, and multiple mansions around the country, and sex whenever I want with my b--ch"

The teacher exasperated tried to downplay his remarks by ignoring the kids' laughter after what he said and decided to go on as though he never said anything

Teacher: "And Suzie, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

Suzie: "I want to be Johnny's b--ch"

Jolly Blue Giant

A British General had sent some of his men off to fight for their country in the Falkland Island Crisis.

Upon returning to England from the South American island, three soldiers that had distinguished themselves in battle were summoned to the General's office.

"Since we weren't actually at war," the General began, "I can't give out any medals.

We did, however, want to let each of you know your efforts were appreciated.

What we've decided to do is to let each of you choose two points on your body.

You will be given two pounds sterling for each inch of distance between those parts.

We'll start on the left, boys, so what'll it be?"

Soldier 1: "The tip of me head to me toes, sahr!"

General: "Very good son, that's 70 inches which comes to 140 pounds"

Soldier 2: "The tip of the finger on one outstretched hand to the tip of the other, sir!"

General: "Even better son, that's 72 inches which comes to 144 pounds"

Soldier 3: "The palm of me hand to the tip of me left pinky, sahr!"

General: "That's a strange but fair request, son!

As the general begins the measurement: "What!

Son, where is your left pinky?"

Soldier 3: "Falkland Island, sahr!"

LennG

Charlie Weiss

LennG

I put this one up and it never took, so here it is again.

Hilarious

Charlie Weiss

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: