News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Photography

Started by LennG, July 22, 2020, 06:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozzie

Quote from: Moose135 on April 04, 2022, 04:23:59 PM
Thanks! We may have to look at Dover - girlfriend's parents live about a half hour from the base, we'd have a place to stay and someone to watch the dog!
That definitely sounds like a plan!
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

T200

https://www.dover.af.mil/Thunder-Over-Dover-2022/

Let me know if you guys decide to come down! It'd be great see put more faces to names

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

LennG

Once again, I've been a bit lax in posting stuff.

In December, we went on a cruise to the Bahamas. As most know, we are sort of cruising machines, in that we LOVE to cruise. The Bahamas, well we have been so many times, I don't take many pixs there, but on this particular cruise, we had some of the most amazing sunsets we have experienced in a while. There is something about sunsets on a cruise, where you have the entire ocean and sky as a backdrop and you watch the sunset along the horizon. I know I have had the pleasure of viewing some really amazing sunsets along the way and have posted such, but here are a few more that I felt were really outstanding.

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Thunder Over Dover 2022 is this weekend!

The Air Force Thunderbirds and Navy Blue Angels are BOTH here!!

I just finished detailing a black Mustang and took it outside for some pics. I caught one of the Blue Angels in flight!

ozzie

I really like that Photo, T. Cool perspective with the sky and plane reflecting off that crystal clear, clean hood!
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."

John Mara

LennG

That's something I will never be able to do. My car is NEVER that clean or shiny.

Great shot Tim
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Thanks Lou!

Len,

You'd be surprised what I can do with a polisher in my hands!

ozzie

I wish I lived closer. You'd have a customer for sure!

John Mara

Moose135

It was a hot day at Dover yesterday, but we had a great time at the air show! It's rare for the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels to perform at the same show, but we got a treat this weekend!

The B-2 looks like it is from another world, but it is actually from Whiteman AFB, Missouri.

This C-47 flew on D-Day and is now owned by the American Airpower Museum at Republic Airport on Long Island. I've been a volunteer at the museum for many years, although I guess I'm more 'inactive' these days since I don't live on the Island now.

They teamed up with an Air Force C-17 for the USAF Cargo Heritage Flight

The Moose is Loose!

Jolly Blue Giant

Lenn, those sunset (and I think one sunrise) pictures are incredible. Seeing them live would put chills down my spine
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

Quote from: ozzie on May 20, 2022, 08:17:17 PM
I wish I lived closer. You'd have a customer for sure!

Ditto this.

Tim, next time we come down, forget eating dinner, I'm coming to where ever you say for that polish. You are THE MAN.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on May 22, 2022, 04:12:16 PM
Lenn, those sunset (and I think one sunrise) pictures are incredible. Seeing them live would put chills down my spine

You know Ric it is all about timing. As I said, all those pics were from one cruise and each night we had crystal skies which gave us some of these shots. I just got off a cruise and didn't get one sunset. Most nights we had cloud cover and on the others, we were at dinner. AND, I can't lose any beauty sleep to get up for a sunrise.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Being out on the ocean with all you can see is the sea and the horizon, makes for wonderful pics--sometimes.

Glad you enjoyed them.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

Moose135

We visited Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge today. It's in Maryland, on Chesapeake Bay. Of course, the rain started just as we got there, and didn't stop until a little after we left. That made for some lousy conditions for photography, but we did get to see some eagles, ospreys, and other interesting things.

The Moose is Loose!

Slugsy-Narrows

All 3 pics taken on Lake Ontario in NY while Fishing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk