News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NYT "Connections" Game

Started by DaveBrown74, October 20, 2023, 10:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ed Vette

Connections
Puzzle #301
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Had the correct category for purple and the word that was a miss absolutely works for that category. Annoying!

Connections
Puzzle #301
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟪🟪🟪
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦

Ed Vette

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on April 07, 2024, 06:11:56 AMHad the correct category for purple and the word that was a miss absolutely works for that category. Annoying!

Connections
Puzzle #301
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟪🟪🟪
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
They do it to trick with at least one category a day.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Connections
Puzzle #302
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Connections
Puzzle #302
🟩🟪🟩🟩
🟩🟪🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦

Ed Vette

Connections
Puzzle #303
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟦🟪🟦
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟪🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Connections
Puzzle #303
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟦🟨🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

Ed Vette

Connections
Puzzle #304
🟪🟦🟩🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟪🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Phew!
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

No way anyone gets purple except by elimination. GOD where do they get these clues?
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

DaveBrown74

Connections
Puzzle #304
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

DaveBrown74

Quote from: LennG on April 10, 2024, 12:57:56 PMNo way anyone gets purple except by elimination. GOD where do they get these clues?

Occasionally, Lenn. But only very occasionally.

Ed Vette

Connections
Puzzle #305
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Connections
Puzzle #305
🟪🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦

Ed Vette

Connections
Puzzle #306
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Definitely one of the easier ones of the past few weeks.

Connections
Puzzle #306
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪