News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

hard knocks

Started by President Rick, Today at 10:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200 and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

President Rick

will it be the Giants?   IMO it's a huge distraction, but ...........
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Grime Time

When we didn't suck I'd hate for the distraction but whatever I'm all bout it.  HBO does a great job regardless.  Least we get it outta of the way and won't have to do it again for awhile .   Popcorn ready. 
Get busy livin ,  or get busy dying.

EDjohnst1981

It's hardly going to make the Giants much worse.

Will be interesting to see it. I'm all for it.

T200

I wanna see the Wink tantrum.  :D  :D  :D
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

kingm56

I'm actually looking forward to this production!

Ed Vette

I don't know why they don't take it through the first two weeks of Training Camp. Much more meat on the bone.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

kingm56

Quote from: Ed Vette on Today at 02:34:23 PMI don't know why they don't take it through the first two weeks of Training Camp. Much more meat on the bone.

When does it end?  I stopped watching many years ago; the initial seasons were raw and allowed you to witness the sausage making.  Unfortunately, it's now a massive scripted production...IMO, it lost its initial charm; still, I'll watch this season because it's our Giants.

Ed Vette

Quote from: kingm56 on Today at 02:37:14 PMWhen does it end?  I stopped watching many years ago; the initial seasons were raw and allowed you to witness the sausage making.  Unfortunately, it's now a massive scripted production...IMO, it lost its initial charm; still, I'll watch this season because it's our Giants.
I assume it ends in June.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin