News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Film Room: Jalin Hyatt's floor & ceiling as a rookie

Started by MightyGiants, August 07, 2023, 07:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

He points out something beyond Hyatt's speed and great hands...it's his football IQ, that little part that makes or breaks a WR. And Hyatt's got it. The whole idea that he can't run routes and is a one-trick pony that only runs down the field is completely expelled by this breakdown. He's more than an athlete, he's a complete "football player", that immeasurable aspect that coaches look for and when they find it in a player, they love him
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

ralphpal1

J Hyatt had a 2nd round grade on him. Unless our WRs are awesome I expect very good things from him or this would be the 3rd year in a row we messed up a high draft pick on a wr

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Dgoodmantrublu

Nick consistently sets himself apart. His stuff is always fantastic and this was no exception.

goNets

One of the highlights shown on another thread was a TD where he influenced the CB into thinking the pass was going to the middle of the end zone, maintaining the ruse even as Jones was about to release the ball which was a perfectly thrown back shoulder that the CB had no chance to make a play on.

Philosophers

The only rookie WR I am hearing a similarly positive buzz about is Jaxson Smith Njigba with the Seahawks.  Pete says he is playing the slot brilliantly.  Boasts lots of nuanced moves to get open and has good hands.  Likely a day 1 starter.

Hyatt is the spread the field WR the Giants have needed so I am really glad he is our guy.

Dgoodmantrublu

I live near Baltimore. Flowers is getting a ton of buzz.

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building