News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Reports from Giants/Lions joint practice (updated on page 3)

Started by MightyGiants, August 08, 2023, 10:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclayton92

I see a ton of ppl comp Hyatt as a Wll Fuller burner, but I think he's Amon-Ra St. Brown 2.0 at least I'd love it if he was.

GMenRF

Quote from: 4 Aces on August 08, 2023, 08:27:49 PMLet's keep something in mind here:

*The Giants practiced yesterday, traveled to Detroit and practiced again at 10am, in a foreign facility.

*Dan Campbell runs the exact opposite style of program than Daboll. Campbell is balls to the wall every second of every day and runs a grinding camp. Daboll runs a country club. I'm not surprised Campbell's Lions got the jump on the Giants today - if they did.
Exactly.  They got a good taste of how the Lions run their practices.  Well see how our players respond in matching that intensity in their next practice together.

Dgoodmantrublu

St. Brown plays mostly on the slot. I think Hyatt is going to be an outside burner. I think he be like Waddle.

Quote from: Jclayton92 on August 08, 2023, 11:00:36 PMI see a ton of ppl comp Hyatt as a Wll Fuller burner, but I think he's Amon-Ra St. Brown 2.0 at least I'd love it if he was.

Jclayton92

Quote from: Dgoodmantrublu on August 09, 2023, 09:49:09 AMSt. Brown plays mostly on the slot. I think Hyatt is going to be an outside burner. I think he be like Waddle.

I was more referring to build, speed, route running etc. They are very similar in that regard.

andrew_nyGiants

From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

GloryDays

I have a feeling these two teams will meet in the playoffs.
Dan Campbell coaches his guys hard from day one, demanding physicality on every play of practices. The possibility of injuries has been one concern I have had looking at this week.

As far as the play on the field, barring any injury, I think this week will go a long way in making our team tough and ready for the season and the game against Dallas. All considered, not only I am not worried about the first team's performance, I am pretty happy about day one.