News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Bobby Skinner's 5 guys to watch

Started by MightyGiants, August 11, 2023, 08:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Who would you add to this list?

Bobby Skinner
@BobbySkinner_
My top 5 guys to watch in tonight's Giants preseason game

1. S Gervarrious Owens-I like him a lot but he's only been with 3rd team. Good moment for him to shine

2. Cordale Flott-Don't look bad. If there's struggles, you start to worry

3. Jalin Hyatt-I just want to see him play

4. Josh Ezeudu-Want to see his hand usage and overall technique

5. Darrian Beavers-How does his speed look after the injury & he can win a starting job

https://twitter.com/BobbySkinner_/status/1689972909089935360?
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

I'm dying to see Hyatt. There has been so much buzz. Friends of mine in other parts of the country who aren't Giants fans have asked me about him recently. There will be a lot of eyes on him. I think the 24 MPH headline made the rounds nationally. Particularly when juxtaposed with Tyreek "The Cheetah" Hill's top ever speed of 23.2.

Ed Vette

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on August 11, 2023, 09:04:58 AMI'm dying to see Hyatt. There has been so much buzz. Friends of mine in other parts of the country who aren't Giants fans have asked me about him recently. There will be a lot of eyes on him. I think the 24 MPH headline made the rounds nationally. Particularly when juxtaposed with Tyreek "The Cheetah" Hill's top ever speed of 23.2.
Any further word on that wrapped hand or wrist?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

I would add Banks, Tre Hawkins, Matt Peart and Fox.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Ed Vette on August 11, 2023, 09:07:18 AMAny further word on that wrapped hand or wrist?

I haven't seen/heard anything on that myself.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE