News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - If Shadeur Sanders were coming out this year...

Started by DaveBrown74, March 24, 2024, 06:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

Obviously, this is just a hypothetical, but I'm curious what people think.

If Shadeur Sanders were coming out this year, which QBs do you believe would go before him? Do you think he would be a first round pick?

madbadger

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on March 24, 2024, 06:33:40 PMObviously, this is just a hypothetical, but I'm curious what people think.

If Shadeur Sanders were coming out this year, which QBs do you believe would go before him? Do you think he would be a first round pick?

He'd probably be the 5th quarterback off the board and considering there are 8-10 quarterback needy teams he'd probably go anywhere from 12-25. Just my own mostly uninformed position.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: madbadger on March 24, 2024, 06:52:16 PMHe'd probably be the 5th quarterback off the board and considering there are 8-10 quarterback needy teams he'd probably go anywhere from 12-25. Just my own mostly uninformed position.

That would be my stab-in-the-dark guess as well. I suspect he'll fare better than that next year. Not to mention he's likely making more money in college than he would as a rookie anyway.

JT39

To be honest - he would be on a lot of teams do not draft list.

There's a ton of baggage coming with him.

Philosophers

Quote from: JT39 on March 24, 2024, 09:47:29 PMTo be honest - he would be on a lot of teams do not draft list.

There's a ton of baggage coming with him.

Someone always steps up.

Plying another year will be good for him.

Ed Vette

He's as talented as any QB this draft. He's not the most articulate but cut through the language barrier and he's deep, not shallow. He knows his priorities and he knows to stay clear of the pitfalls and distractions. I guess I don't know enough about him based on some of the remarks here.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

y_so_blu

Too much uncertainty surrounding that pick. I see him falling to a team that's desperate enough to roll the dice... and take the chance of Shedeur's much more vocal and publicized father talking to the media and generally making a huge distraction of himself. So, like... maybe the Raiders? Vegas is the distraction capitol of the world, so it's one of the few places I could see being a fit.

As a Giants fan I wouldn't touch him with a hundred-foot pole.

Jclayton92

I like Travis hunter as a prospect more than Shedeur Sanders.