News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The BBH/Big Hitter's Corner Podcast w/UKGiantsfan: 2023 Off-Season Wrap Up

Started by bighitterdalama, June 23, 2023, 01:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighitterdalama

Hi Everybody. Ceri and I just finished recording a podcast that looks at all that occurred during the Giants off-season. Points covered include the front office, coaching staff, players retained and not retained, free agent signings, and draft picks. With quite a bit of subject matter, the show runs 44:24, but it does move along quite briskly. Technical issues caused it to be recorded over Wednesday and Thursday, with the final mixdown just completed this afternoon. I hope that you enjoy it.

https://soundcloud.com/user-826565332/2023-off-season-wrap-up-session-mixdown-1

MightyGiants

Nice job guys.   Two things:

I am pretty sure any player that fails the training camp physical can be put on PUP.

You also forgot the team lost their O-line assistant, Sprano Jr
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Painter

No one knows the Giants any better than does Ceri. There is no one whose views I take more seriously. Great job, Gents.

Cheers!

beaugestus

Brian, it was a great listen and nice to hear Ceri's take on the FA acquisitions and the draft. Good job.

gregf

As always, thanks so much for doing this, guys. This was an excellent listen. I had an ear piece in listening while my wife was mall shopping.  She got so mad when she realized I wasn't listening to her deep into the podcast!

nb587

I enjoyed the podcast.  Did you mean to call it the 2023 post season wrap up or am I missing something? 

bighitterdalama

Quote from: nb587 on June 25, 2023, 04:08:03 PMI enjoyed the podcast.  Did you mean to call it the 2023 post season wrap up or am I missing something? 

Sorry, should be the 2023 Off-Season Wrap Up. My bad, I will fix it.

Ed Vette

It was nice mentioning Tomeee.

Good point on the need for a backup to Bellinger in case of injury.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin