News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Trading deadline for the 2024 season

Started by andrew_nyGiants, April 15, 2024, 06:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew_nyGiants

Whether we draft a QB in the 1st round or not.

Do you believe that trying to find a team desperate enough for a Quarterback with whom to trade DJ is the appropriate move?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

EDjohnst1981

Not with that contract, his availability and career production. No.

andrew_nyGiants

Quote from: EDjohnst1981 on April 15, 2024, 06:34:34 PMNot with that contract, his availability and career production. No.
Well I was thinking that by the trading deadline, most of the guaranteed $$ would be accounted for or could be restructured by the team trading for him.

There are a few thirsty teams out there...so that was my thinking on it.

From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on April 15, 2024, 06:38:55 PMWell I was thinking that by the trading deadline, most of the guaranteed $$ would be accounted for or could be restructured by the team trading for him.

There are a few thirsty teams out there...so that was my thinking on it.

Fair enough. I don't think so, even if you take the dollars out of it.