News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Let's Try Movie Quotes Again...

Started by jimv, May 08, 2020, 07:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

Quote from: LennG on February 25, 2022, 12:04:48 PM
Excellent job my fellow movie watchers. You got them all so let's move on to maybe a couple a bit less well known (maybe)

1--- "Nothin'! A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head, he beat you with nothin', just like today when he kept comin' back at me, with nothin'.

2---
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

DaveBrown74

Quote from: LennG on February 25, 2022, 12:04:48 PM
Excellent job my fellow movie watchers. You got them all so let's move on to maybe a couple a bit less well known (maybe)

1--- "Nothin'! A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head, he beat you with nothin', just like today when he kept comin' back at me, with nothin'.

2---

Bill Brown

#1. George Kennedy in Cool Hand Luke.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

LennG

You guys 'GOT IT"

Congrats. 

More to come tomorrow
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimv

Here are a couple:

1.  "Right now I'd like to be sitting at the bar in the National Press Club in Washington surrounding a tall cold bourbon and soda."

2.  "Sometimes a little human collateral is the cost of freedom."

LennG

Quote from: jimv on March 01, 2022, 12:21:46 AM
Here are a couple:

1.  "Right now I'd like to be sitting at the bar in the National Press Club in Washington surrounding a tall cold bourbon and soda."

2.  "Sometimes a little human collateral is the cost of freedom."

#2--Deja Vu
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimv

Quote from: LennG on March 01, 2022, 12:02:43 PM
#2--Deja Vu

C'mon, Lenn, think hard.  You know # 1.  It's one of the better WW II movies.  It was made in 1945.

LennG

Quote from: jimv on March 01, 2022, 08:32:48 PM
C'mon, Lenn, think hard.  You know # 1.  It's one of the better WW II movies.  It was made in 1945.

Don't know the quote but knowing you

Walk in the Sun

Charlie Weiss

LennG

You guys were great on my last batch of quotes that were not really softballs.

Here are a few more that will fall into the not really softball category    All quotes are from very popular and famous movies, not from some movie many never saw.

1--

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: LennG on March 02, 2022, 10:58:41 AM
You guys were great on my last batch of quotes that were not really softballs.

Here are a few more that will fall into the not really softball category    All quotes are from very popular and famous movies, not from some movie many never saw.

1--

jimv

Quote from: LennG on March 01, 2022, 08:46:08 PM
Don't know the quote but knowing you

Walk in the Sun

No, no.  You're way far off.  Another hint - it starred Errol Flynn.

LennG

Quote from: jimv on March 02, 2022, 11:37:46 AM
No, no.  You're way far off.  Another hint - it starred Errol Flynn.

Jim

I'm sure I saw the movie but I have no recollection of that quote so I really don't know.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Quote from: T200 on March 02, 2022, 11:06:48 AM
#1 - The Matrix (Morpheus to Neo)

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I kind of knew you would get this. I even tried to leave out the name Neo so it might make it not a give a way, but you knew it anyway.    =D> =D> =D>

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: LennG on March 02, 2022, 12:57:35 PM
I kind of knew you would get this. I even tried to leave out the name Neo so it might make it not a give a way, but you knew it anyway.    =D> =D> =D>
It's actually the last two sentences that clued me in. Have you watched the new one yet?

jimv

Quote from: LennG on March 02, 2022, 12:56:20 PM
Jim

I'm sure I saw the movie but I have no recollection of that quote so I really don't know.

Objective Burma.