News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

What are we watching these days?

Started by LennG, September 02, 2020, 04:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Brown

Quote from: LennG on April 10, 2024, 03:07:25 PMWhere?

You can rent it on Amazon prime.

I watched it using another option I have  =))

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

LennG

I am still spending most of my free time watching 'The Wire'. I am almost finished with season 3 and it continues to keep me fascinated. Many storylines but one main theme. Should have watched this years ago, but this time is as good as any. Would definitely recommend it, but it is violent, with lots of cursing, sex, and everything else to keep more males glued to the TV.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

DaveBrown74

"The Wire" is an all-time show for sure.

I also loved "Oz", but that is not for everyone.

Jolly Blue Giant

I started the movie, "Black Sails" on Netflix...4 seasons/38 episodes. A series about pirates who hang out in Nassau when not battling at sea. Not for kids, tons of nudity (full-frontal)/sex/gore/violence, and a great plot. The only thing that bugs me, is that no matter how scroungy the guys dress, they have perfect, braces-straightened, brilliant white teeth. Can't believe they didn't do a better job in make up for more realistic adventure. Regardless, incredibly done with great photography and great scenes. Very realistic

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh: