News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

Quote from: ps11yat14 on July 08, 2022, 06:22:49 AMWordle 384 5/6

⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Good thing I finally got it because I can't think of any other words that would work.

Bill

Steak is now 80

Took me five today as well. Mildly tricky one today depending on how the letters unfolded for you.

I made a dumb error today however in moving an already green letter in a subsequent guess. That may well have cost me a guess.

Ed Vette

Wordle 384 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lenn should get this in three or less.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Today's was relatively easy for me

Wordle 384 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

Two  :nanner:

Had my best day in awhile after a couple of sixes lately  #:-S

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

You are right Ed, 3 for me. I guess it all depends on what letters are revealed and I had the O,I, and C in 2 and it was pretty easy to find a word from that.

Wordle 384 3/6

⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

Wordle 385 4/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
🟨⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A little bit lucky picking the correct last letter. There were a few options.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

DaveBrown74

Today was a first for me, and not in a good way.

It took me five, and I had the first four letters (all green) on guess number two.

MightyGiants

A simple word but tricky to divine

Wordle 385 5/6

🟩⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Wordle 385 6/6

⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

:doh:
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Quote from: Ed Vette on July 09, 2022, 07:28:20 AMWordle 385 6/6

🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

:doh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

Five for me as well. With words like this, I think I'm going to start going for the least likely word.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

I'm on fire and got it in two for the second day in a row. Surprised even me  :Faint:

Like yesterday, my first word pretty much made it hard not to solve it in two tries. Picking a lucky word out of the gate makes a lot of difference. I don't even know what made me pick the word I did other than I'm currently shopping for tires for my car and it's the first word that crossed my mind. Pure luck

I don't want to pat myself on my back because I'll turn around and get fives and sixes for several days in a row because for whatever reason, I have a hard time getting it in three or four attempts as you can see:

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

Once again, 3 for me. I had all the letters in my first two words and it was very easy to reassemble them for the correct word

Wordle 385 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

Wordle 386 4/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Ed Vette

Wordle 386 3/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
~ Coach Tom Coughlin