News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

We just had a minor earthquake in NJ

Started by MightyGiants, April 05, 2024, 10:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Felt the building I was in shake for about 20 seconds
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

It was an extensive area affected
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

We were sitting at our kitchen table and the darn house started to shake. I thought our boiler was going to explode so we ran outside. Now we know it was an earthquake.
Scary xxxx.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

I was sitting in my office. At first, I thought the noise/motion was due to construction, but it lasted too long and got stronger. I started to wonder if I should evacuate my office and head outside (it stopped before I decided). I didn't realize it was an earthquake until it was over. Overall, it was a bit disconcerting (I suspect because, at the time it was happening, I didn't know what was going on).
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

A lot of earthquakes in the last few days...and very unusual for earthquakes in NE United States 

Maybe the planet is starting to shift to create the next new geographical map from the movement of the tectonic plates  :-??
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

MightyGiants

Just felt an aftershock

I saw on the news a building was knocked off its foundation
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE