News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Members Profiles**- Post a little about yourself (now with complete list)

Started by MightyGiants, August 29, 2007, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimv

WOW, Steel!  You endured that '66 season right off the bat & hung in there! =D> =D>   Welcome aboard.

robrunner67

Hometown- Brentwood Long Island ...been a fan since Fran Tarkenton was running around Yankee stadium for his life - I drive a NYC bus in passenger service and a weekend musician.  Happy to  be on this site .                                                                                                                                                                       

MightyGiants

Quote from: robrunner67 on September 16, 2011, 07:07:05 PM
Hometown- Brentwood Long Island ...been a fan since Fran tarkenton was running around Yankee stadium for his life - I drive a NYC bus in passenger service and a weekend musician  Happy to amongs be on this site .                                                                                                                                                                       

Welcome aboard!  I hope you enjoy your stay
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Section 101 Steve

sm

jimv

ajcnj56

I am from Central NJ, borderline eagle country
I am fortunate enough to go to all  home games as I become connected with a long time fan who wanted to share two of his seats
A giant fan for most of my life (being 54, that is a long time, love the yankees too).  As a kid I recall watching games whenever I could and I do recall that redskins game in the mid-60's, I will never forget.  I lived through every eagles bungle and have grown to hate the eagles as much as any other team in team in the league.  I was in London last year visiting my daughter and her boyfriend(now husband) and I subjected everyone to watch that game (my son-in-law saw a different side of me and he still married my daughter!).

I am on twitter, same name, I get into arguments with Eli haters all the time.  He will have to win 4 superbowls for the haters to accept him.

Ok too much about me already. to paraphrase Terrell Owens:

"I Love Me Some Giants"

amazinz5

1)  What part of the Country do you live in?
i live in medford, 20-30 min from philly

2)  How long have you been a Giants fan?
never really got into it until middle school, early 2000s i guess

3)  What do you do for a living?
im going to community collge and hopefully getting a job delivering pizzas in a minute.

4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself?
go big blue?  my favorite player right now is probably ahmad, with jpp coming in at a close 2nd.

oh yea and my names tyler

MightyGiants

Quote from: amazinz5 on September 28, 2011, 02:01:04 PM

im going to community collge and hopefully getting a job delivering pizzas in a minute.

go big blue?  my favorite player right now is probably ahmad, with jpp coming in at a close 2nd.

Welcome aboard Tyler.  Hey is that pizza delivery job after you finish college? ;)   Just kidding, great to have you aboard
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

amazinz5

Quote from: MightyGiants on September 28, 2011, 02:38:53 PM
Quote from: amazinz5 on September 28, 2011, 02:01:04 PM

Welcome aboard Tyler.  Hey is that pizza delivery job after you finish college? ;)   Just kidding, great to have you aboard
lol gotta pay for my car while i'm in school.  i like doing it but im ready to get a job that pays a bit more lol.  im about to talk to the manager now wish me luck.

jimv

EDjohnst1981

Hi there!

1)  I'm from the South West of England.

2) I started getting back into the NFL and picked the Giants at the start of the 07 play-offs. I've watched every game on Gamepass since.

3)  I lecture law at university and I'm writing a PhD about the role of the modern day defence lawyer. All terribly dry stuff.

4) I've just turned 30, got married in 2010 and my wife and I are heading to the US to watch the Eagles @ Giants in November. I cannot wait!

MightyGiants

Quote from: johnst1981 on October 03, 2011, 12:46:53 PM
Hi there!

1)  I'm from the South West of England.

2) I started getting back into the NFL and picked the Giants at the start of the 07 play-offs. I've watched every game on Gamepass since.

3)  I lecture law at university and I'm writing a PhD about the role of the modern day defence lawyer. All terribly dry stuff.

4) I've just turned 30, got married in 2010 and my wife and I are heading to the US to watch the Eagles @ Giants in November. I cannot wait!

Welcome John!  We have a few members that are from England.  Most of them have names that let you know they are your fellow Countrymen.   We also have members that tailgate at every game
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE