News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Members Profiles**- Post a little about yourself (now with complete list)

Started by MightyGiants, August 29, 2007, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimv

GREAT to have you here, Dan!  I visited England a few years ago & I LOVED IT!!!!! :ok:

MiamiSilvio

1) I am from the Jersey Shore...born in Brooklyn, moved to Jersey in mid-50's.

2) I have been a Giant Fan since the late '50's, listening to Marty Glickman and "DeRo" on the radio in the home game blackout era.  Went to my 1st game at Yankee Stadium on my 8th birthday in 1960 (they lost to St. Louis...oh well).  Pretty sure I still have a splinter in my arse from the god forsaken Yale Bowl.  Been a season ticket holder since early '90s.

3) Retired.

4) Proud to have passed on my passion for the World Champion NY Football Giants to our 3 sons and daughter.  We were all together at home for Super Bowl XLVI, and what a party it was!

Here we go, Giants, here we go!

jimv

LennG

Hey Silvio, welcome to our site. I also am an old Brooklyn-ite from the 50's, huge Bums fan and when they left, my only allegiance then, was to the NY Giants football team. YA is still my all time favorite Giants player.
Where about in brooklyn are you from??
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

murderhill

not much to say

vette5573

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

JMadFour

Hi guys.

Name's John. Family calls me JJ, everyone else calls me JMad.

I've been a NY Giants fan since about 1988. Been a Washington Nationals (baseball) fan since they moved to DC from Montreal in November of 2004.

I've lived in Washington DC among silly delusional Redskins fans for pretty much all of my life up until a few months ago when I moved to West Virginia.

jimv

Welcome JJ!!! =D> =D>  I use that name because we are family here on BBH.

nb587

I'm a relative newbie here and do enjoy the site.

1) I live in Westfield, New Jersey which I think of as central NJ bit others tell me it's northern.  Originally from Brooklyn but living in Westfield for 25 years. Before that we lived in the upper east side of Manhattan where we had a huge rent stabilized apartment that people never give up but we did to raise our family in the suburbs. 

2) I am almost 63 years old and my oldest memory of the Giants is the listening to the 1958 game against the Colts but I believe l was a fan since 1956. Back then, I was a big fan of Frank Gifford as were most of my friends.

3) I'm retired now ( 2years ago) but do consulting part time.  I was chief fiscal officer for an organization that gave out unbelievable amounts of grant money.  My consulting is around monitoring how grant money is spent. 

4) I've got 2 sons in their mid-twenties, one of whom is a big time Giants fans. The other is a fan but not a die hard and is getting married this summer.  My wife hates football. 

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

jimv

ElioverPeyton

Hey Guys! I've been enjoying coming on here and reading about what everyone is thinking. It's better then some of the other blogs I've been to.

1) I live about 40 minutes outside of Philly (behind enemy lines). I've lived here for over 10 years. Originally born in Brooklyn and lived most of my life on Long Island.

2) I've been a Giants fan since my inception into this world. I was born with blue blood. As a kid I watched all the games with a Giants helment on, a mouth piece in my mouth and literally 6" away from the tv screen!

3) I'm in insurance sales

4) I have 2 young kids, a beautiful wife, a dog and 2 cats. I'm living the American Dream (even though there are major storm clouds upon us!)

Thanks for the warm welcome!
My Profile Pic reads: "Just Let me know if that Brady kid gives you any More trouble and I'll handle it for you".