News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Members Profiles**- Post a little about yourself (now with complete list)

Started by MightyGiants, August 29, 2007, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

Welcome nb and EOP. This is great that we have been getting some really good posters here lately.

LennG

Quote from: ElioverPeyton on April 27, 2012, 09:18:13 AM
Hey Guys! I've been enjoying coming on here and reading about what everyone is thinking. It's better then some of the other blogs I've been to.

1) I live about 40 minutes outside of Philly (behind enemy lines). I've lived here for over 10 years. Originally born in Brooklyn and lived most of my life on Long Island.

2) I've been a Giants fan since my inception into this world. I was born with blue blood. As a kid I watched all the games with a Giants helment on, a mouth piece in my mouth and literally 6" away from the tv screen!

3) I'm in insurance sales

4) I have 2 young kids, a beautiful wife, a dog and 2 cats. I'm living the American Dream (even though there are major storm clouds upon us!)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

You are most welcome

Where about on Long Island did you live??

I live in West hempstead right now. Were we neighbors?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

ElioverPeyton

Hey Lenn. Yes we were. Just a short drive down Hempstead Turnpike. I grew up in Franklin Square!
My Profile Pic reads: "Just Let me know if that Brady kid gives you any More trouble and I'll handle it for you".

pmaher7474

Love this site and the insight from the most knowledgeable Giants fans in the world

1) I live near Rochester but spent the 1st 18 yrs of my life in Binghamton

2) Born a Giants fan, but became obsessed '86

3) ASE Cert.  Master Tech for one of the largest Subaru dealers in the country

4) I have 3 wonderful kids, and my son is becoming a die-hard fan just like his old man

jimv

Sem

Welcome pmaher7474, I'm from Endicott.  Obviously lots of Bills fans up your way, but I think we have others on this site up by you. (Webster maybe?)

Webster29

Greetings and welcome pmaher.     And nygsem is correct. My son Adam (Earth Wind & Fire) and me, Bill (webster 29) are from Jamestown.  My daughter used to live in Gates and I get up to your area quite a bit.   Hope you enjoy the board and post often.

uconnjack8

1)  I grew up in Jersey and live in Connecticut now....I lived up in Maine for a few years and lets just say that after the Super Bowl in 08 I was not a popular guy. 

2)  I am 36 and have been a Giants fan my whole life....Started watching football in the early to mid 80's, it was a great time to be introduced to Giants football.

3)  In the process of opening a restaurant right now.

4)I am thrilled to have found this page.  I don't watch much of other sports so it is great to find a place where people are 365 Giants Football

jimv

Welcome aboard, jack8!!  I live in Maine & I guess you just didn't meet the right people up here!  There are loads of Giant fans up here.  Some are even here on BBH.  I'll let them introduce themselves to you.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

Quote from: Mr. Matt on May 04, 2012, 12:38:50 PM
I'm from upstate New York. I run a program for troubled teens. Been a fan since 1985... I was five years old and watched the wild card game against San Francisco with my Dad and got seriously hooked. I used to post over on the "Inside Football" board, I see Jim V. is a familiar name. I wonder if any of those other guys still write here?

Welcome aboard.  I believe Jamie was from that board as well.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

jimv

Welcome aboard, Matt!!  The Chief & Chris are on this board.  I've kinda lost track of others since we melded into the BBH.  You picked a GREAT board to join! :ok: