News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The officials didn't do the Giants any favors last night

Started by MightyGiants, October 16, 2023, 01:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob In PA

If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Gmo11

There was also a legit defensive holding on that same play (1st and 25 if I recall) so that was going to be a first down via penalty anyway.  Having said that, holy hell is that an egregious call.

Giant Obsession

It seems to me.. day when the NFL gets exposed like the Ni...OR am I imagining....

That not so good teams always seem to get stuck with these lousy calls.

I am waiting for the day when the NFL gets exposed like the NBA was with Tim Donaghy.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

DaveBrown74

Between the colossal gaffe at the end of the first half and the officiating disparity, the Giants really should have won this game.

Trench

Agreed. But I think we beat Washington last year thanks to the refs

babywhales

3 Horrible calls

Personal foul- Roughing the Passer, although hands to face was legit

Ineligible man down field, Neal was engaged driving the DE backward. (No one has seen that from Neal , they figured it had to be a foul)

No call Pass interference

Add in Tyrod's blunder at the goal line and these four plays killed the giants chances last night
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

MightyGiants

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on October 16, 2023, 01:55:09 PMBetween the colossal gaffe at the end of the first half and the officiating disparity, the Giants really should have won this game.

There were three grievous calls

The roughing the passer

The illegal man down field

The non-call PI
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MightyGiants on October 16, 2023, 03:42:11 PMThere were three grievous calls

The roughing the passer

The illegal man down field

The non-call PI

Agreed, and I don't recall any iffy calls that went against the Bills.

I generally try not to bitch about reffing too much (I have some friends who think every call is a conspiracy against them and it gets ridiculous), but this was a game where I feel like we definitely got hosed.

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: