News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants adding O-line help

Started by MightyGiants, October 17, 2023, 03:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babywhales

Quote from: Trench on October 18, 2023, 02:34:46 PMSo many said he had nothing left in the tank (including some best reporters)
Not the first time Talking heads were wrong
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

TDToomer

Quote from: babywhales on October 18, 2023, 02:40:44 PMNot the first time Talking heads were wrong

You may ask yourself. Am I right? Am I Wrong?  :laugh:
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Trench

Quote from: TDToomer on October 18, 2023, 02:46:50 PMYou may ask yourself. Am I right? Am I Wrong?  :laugh:

I guess that's how they make their $

babywhales

Quote from: TDToomer on October 18, 2023, 02:46:50 PMYou may ask yourself. Am I right? Am I Wrong?  :laugh:

Define nothing?, remember it is relative to the roster.

Pugh may be on his last leg but it is light years better than the Giants other options.

He was hardly perfect, far from it and still better than what we have grown accustomed to
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

Trench

Quote from: babywhales on October 18, 2023, 02:49:43 PMDefine nothing?, remember it is relative to the roster.

Pugh may be on his last leg but it is light years better than the Giants other options.

He was hardly perfect, far from it and still better than what we have grown accustomed to

Nothing to define. Most people did not even want to try the guy because of his age and questioned what he had left.

Yet he waltzed in off the couch and played pretty well - especially in the 3nd half - in a foreign position against a top tier line - without knowing snap counts.

I think it's fair to say Schoen swung and missed on his assessment of Pugh when he decided not to sign him in offseason to bolster our line

TDToomer

I am stunned no one got my Talking Heads joke. Seriously?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

uconnjack8

Quote from: TDToomer on October 18, 2023, 08:47:33 PMI am stunned no one got my Talking Heads joke. Seriously?

I got it

Sem