News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Should the Giants sellers at the trade deadline (Oct 31st)?

Started by MightyGiants, October 23, 2023, 08:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the Giants look to trade away players before the trade deadline?

MightyGiants

With the trade deadline of October 31st 4 pm (a week from Tuesday) should the Giants be sellers in the trade market?  They have players who should have some value who are likely not going to return after this season in guys like Barkley, Leo, and Adoree.  So should the Giants increase their number of draft picks which currently sits at 6 (they traded their 7th for Simmons)?
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

babywhales

Yes absolutely, and I would go as far to say that anyone other than Lawerence, Thomas, Hyatt and JMS are fairgame. 

There is no reason to not send the message that everyone needs to do better, including Schoen.  

Stock pile picks, especially for any player that will be gone next year. 

Barkley must be traded, regardless of his thoughts on the matter.
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

kingm56

Quote from: babywhales on October 23, 2023, 09:02:14 AMYes absolutely, and I would go as far to say that anyone other than Lawerence, Thomas, Hyatt and JMS are fairgame.

There is no reason to not send the message that everyone needs to do better, including Schoen. 

Stock pile picks, especially for any player that will be gone next year.

Barkley must be traded, regardless of his thoughts on the matter.

Completely agree, Chris; I would add Banks and Hawkins to your list though.