News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Upcoming free agent RBs

Started by MightyGiants, February 04, 2024, 07:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Ari Meirov
@MySportsUpdate
Free agent RBs coming up this offseason:

- Saquon Barkley 
- Josh Jacobs
- Derrick Henry 
- Tony Pollard 
- Austin Ekeler   
- D'Andre Swift   
- Zack Moss 
- A.J. Dillon   
- Devin Singletary   
- Ezekiel Elliott   
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire   
- Antonio Gibson 
- J.K. Dobbins
- Gus Edwards
- Kareem Hunt
- Dalvin Cook
- D'Onta Foreman
- Cordarrelle Patterson
- Jerick McKinnon
- Joshua Kelley
- Boston Scott
- Rico Dowdle
- Matt Breida
- Rashaad Penny
- Latavius Murray
- Ameer Abdullah
- Dare Ogunbowale
- Chase Edmonds
- Royce Freeman
- Salvon Ahmed
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

spiderblue43

Of those listed.. I like Zach Moss..can run between the tackles with enough power and can give you a chunk run as well. Second banana in Indy.

President Rick

is anyone under 27, and does he have a generally free injury-free record?  if not, draft one or just resign SB for a 3 year deal in the 15-18 million range.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

TDToomer

Quote from: spiderblue43 on February 04, 2024, 10:50:39 PMOf those listed.. I like Zach Moss..can run between the tackles with enough power and can give you a chunk run as well. Second banana in Indy.

He was a big drop off from Taylor when he was out. If you expect him to replace Barkley as the lead back you will be disappointed.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MightyGiants

Quote from: President Rick on February 05, 2024, 09:46:10 AMis anyone under 27, and does he have a generally free injury-free record?  if not, draft one or just resign SB for a 3 year deal in the 15-18 million range.

Rick, Walter football ranks them and lists their age

https://walterfootball.com/freeagents2024RB.php
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

TDToomer

Quote from: MightyGiants on February 05, 2024, 09:51:17 AMRick, Walter football ranks them and lists their age

https://walterfootball.com/freeagents2024RB.php

Swift looks like the best one given his youth. What I wonder if if just looked good because of the stud linemen blocking for him in Philly. Would Philly franchise him? Boston Scott is also a FA and that would leave them with just Gainwell.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

spiderblue43

Quote from: TDToomer on February 05, 2024, 09:51:00 AMHe was a big drop off from Taylor when he was out. If you expect him to replace Barkley as the lead back you will be disappointed.

Moss averaged 4.3 yards to Barkley's 3.9. Had one 100-plus performance-Barkley just one. Okay reliable option as a backup/starter. Barkley had 6 tds  .Moss 5 with much fewer touches. SB's pff grade only slightly higher