News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Tribute To Our Fallen Brothers And Sisters

Started by vette5573, November 13, 2011, 09:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbadger

T200

Rick,

Words can't express the sadness and grief you're undoubtedly feeling. Please accept our condolences and know that we are praying for you and your family. May God bless you all and give you comfort and peace.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

My sincerest condolences Rick - heartbreaking news. I can't imagine what you are going through.
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Bob In PA

Rick: Our thoughts and prayers are with you, along with condolences for your loss.  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

LennG

Just terrible news. I also remember meeting Phyllis at our get togethers. She always had a smile on her face.

My deepest condolences to Rick and his family at this time. This year has been terrible and it just got worse.

All we can offer is shoulder to lean on Rick, and if you need to talk, you know we will always be here for you.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

ozzie

Sincere condolences. Phyllis and your family will be in my prayers. May she Rest In Peace.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

gregf

So sorry for your loss Rick

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jaime

Rick,

I fondly recall watching practice with Phyllis in Albany. What a lovely Lady.
My heartfelt condolences go out to my friend. May she rest in peace.

Philosophers

Rick - she will always be your wing-wife Giants football fan.  Peace to you and her.

files58

My heartfelt condolences. May she rest in peace. May you and your family find comfort in the love and memories. I know your pain.

afan56

So sorry to learn this. May the good Lord comfort him in his his grief.

Rambo89

My condolences to him and his family on their loss.  I can
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

President Rick

Thank you, my friends.  She battled the pancreatitis and all that followed for three months.  Our children, family, friends and I miss her so much.   She wasn't even a football fan when I met her but became  a true-BLUE GIANTS fan and never wavered in her loyalty to the NY Giants, or of course to her family and friends.   She always looked forward for weeks to our camp-Albany summer activities.  Life and football will never be the same for me without her.  She was my best friend, my girlfriend, and my wife.  To all of you, I appreciate so much all your kind words, .condolences, good thoughts, and prayers.  Thanks for the photos, Ed.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

MP21WAYS2PAY

All my sympathy Rick, such a touching tribute you've written.

Ed Vette

I'm so sorry and saddened by the passing of this lovely woman. Many of us knew Phyllis the many years we went to training camp in Albany and at the BBH Get-Togethers. My prayers and condolences to Rick and his family.

From Facebook:

It is with a broken heart that we share the news that our beloved Phyllis passed away at 8:30 PM on Wednesday, October 14, 2020 as a result of massive system and organ failure, including heart failure, caused by pancreatitis which began three months ago following gallbladder surgery.  A celebratory/memorial of her life for immediate family only [Covid-19  restrictions] in a few days.  Please remember Phyllis in your prayers and keep her forever in your heart. Heaven today is an even better place upon her arrival.  Please, no cards or flowers..
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin