News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

A Trip Down Big Blue Memory Lane

Started by MightyGiants, February 14, 2024, 11:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 16, 2024, 12:00:44 PMhttps://x.com/BigBlueVCR/status/1791110332993224807

I hated those jerseys. Not because of any superstitions, just we just aren't a red jersey team.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

Quote from: LennG on May 16, 2024, 12:09:56 PMI hated those jerseys. Not because of any superstitions, just we just aren't a red jersey team.

Considering how much of the Giants are tied to blue (so many podcasts and websites have blue in their name), red does seem a bit jarring
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

files58

The refs look like Good Humor men. IYKYK.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

kartanoman

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 16, 2024, 11:37:55 AM1979

This was the first time the Giants had beaten the Rams, in LA, since 1959. Further, Phil Simms had won four games on the trot after this huge upset of the eventual NFC Champions.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)