News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Where BBH members live, 12 Countries and 36 States

Started by MightyGiants, December 28, 2007, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobalobabingbong

I grew up just north of Albany, NY in Saratoga county. Then moved to NYC for work, and then moved again to Kentucky. I live in Louisville now. Not many Giants fans here. Though I did find one in the building I work in, so I can talk to him now and again. Unfortunately, right outside my office are two Cowboy fans. :/
- Dan

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

quacker

I can add Rhode Island to the mix. Born in Troy, NY and grew up in CT before infiltrating enemy lines.  8))  I miss the days when the Giants shared a training camp stint with the Pats at Bryant College.

eilasidogruoy

Born and raised in NJ but now live in Kentucky since 2017
And all that in them is.

MagicRat

Anyone else from Scotland here?
I'll check the thread from the top when I'm not on my phone.
#sausagefingers
Smell my cheese you mother!

MightyGiants

Quote from: MagicRat on January 14, 2020, 05:33:22 PM
Anyone else from Scotland here?
I'll check the thread from the top when I'm not on my phone.
#sausagefingers

There is one, but I don't remember his screen name off the top of my head
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MagicRat

Quote from: scottishgiant on August 08, 2013, 01:09:36 PM
I'm 12 miles north of Inverness if u have heard of it. About half an hours drive from Nairn. Nice wee village by the sea.

Dingwall?

Guys, I'm in Alness. Worked in Dingwall for years and know Nairn well ish.

MagicRat

MightyGiants

Quote from: Ira on January 04, 2021, 07:13:41 AM
West Virginia

Welcome!  :greetings:  I think you may be the first member of that state.

How did you end up being a Giants fan?
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

the12th man

LennG

Welcome Bob.

In our travels, we have met many of our fellow posters, from all over. Gives me a reason to visit Northern Ireland one day.    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

y_so_blu

Hailing from Minnesota.  :greetings:

I am the only Giants fan I know in the Twin Cities, unless you count my dog Fred who also wears their colors. Most of the family are still Vikings fans, and mom is a Broncos fan so if we lose in Week 1 I'll never hear the end of it!

Ed Vette

(null)
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Sem

Quote from: y_so_blu on July 28, 2021, 01:35:08 PM
Hailing from Minnesota.  :greetings:

I am the only Giants fan I know in the Twin Cities, unless you count my dog Fred who also wears their colors. Most of the family are still Vikings fans, and mom is a Broncos fan so if we lose in Week 1 I'll never hear the end of it!

My son is a Giants fan in Rochester.