News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The Athletic's Bruce Feldman | Giants Huddle

Started by MightyGiants, April 13, 2024, 08:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Bruce Feldman does college football and is very well connected

On this episode of the Giants Huddle podcast, John Schmeelk is joined by The Athletic's Bruce Feldman to discuss the latest evaluations on offensive prospects, the top cornerbacks in the draft, and players that not enough people are talking about.

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Did you know that Schmeelk can blink 87 times a minute? Fascinating.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

Rich: Of all the guys you "follow" for purposes of creating interesting topics, Feldman is my favorite college expert, though I never pay attention to him until now (shortly before the NFL draft). Why not? Because my view of him is so high that I don't want my analysis to be "tained" by hearing in advance what he believes or concludes. My goal: come to the same conclusions as he does. How did I fare this year? Not bad. After listening intently to him with Sckmelk (who, by the way, asks all the right questions) I'm satisfied to stand pat regarding my views of all of the positions on offense. I split about 60/40 positive vis-a-vis his views on defenders (my knowledge of the various college defense, many of which are little-used in pro ball, is vague and far from comprehensive). Bob

If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!