News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants injury report just keeps getting longer

Started by MightyGiants, October 12, 2023, 08:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

The one thing that does not change from year to year......Barnes still in charge?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trench

Quote from: Woody on October 13, 2023, 12:21:28 PMThe one thing that does not change from year to year......Barnes still in charge?

Don't forget "Sports Science" people who were brought in

MightyGiants

Quote from: Woody on October 13, 2023, 12:21:28 PMThe one thing that does not change from year to year......Barnes still in charge?

Yes, yes he is.

You might want to check out this thread:

https://giantsfans.net/message_board/index.php?topic=67822.0
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Uni

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on October 13, 2023, 06:40:11 AMI miss Coughlin.

Although that's a pretty old school view. Implies people are faking it?
Everyone is nursing some kind of injury. But if the season is on the line, you grit your teeth and play through it. But if the season is lost, it's not worth putting your body on the line. The injuries are genuine, but some players will sit instead of risking further injury because there's no reward there

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

andrew_nyGiants

Injury lists always seem to be longer when you're not competing on a consistent basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

LennG

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on October 13, 2023, 01:23:00 PMInjury lists always seem to be longer when you're not competing on a consistent basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

See the book on Toney.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

babywhales

When your team stinks players don't play through injuries and sit it out

More injuries and they take longer to heal 
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S