News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Will we see Tommy DeVito in the game tomorrow?

Started by brownelvis54, October 14, 2023, 09:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy DeVito will see action tomorrow

brownelvis54

With our 34-year-old quarterback, taking stamps tomorrow, and the offensive line being so poor what are the chances Tyrod Taylor finishes the game? At some point do you see Tommy DeVito taking snaps tomorrow's game
The KING is in the building

DaveBrown74

It's certainly possible but I don't think it's base case at all.

BluesCruz

Highly likely  TT has a tendency to take a lot of hits

Its beginning to look like DeVito is the only QB on the roster who could be a long term answer

Both Jones and TT have major flaws IMHO

Or the next Giants QB may be some guy playing college ball

I was a big Jones supporter but he is regressing, not progressing
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Jaime

I think the chances are in his favor for getting into his 1st NFL tilt.
I don't wish any harm for TT. But I sure would like to get a long look at DeVito :ok:

Trench

I hope to use Taylor and Devito as an opportunity to further evaluate what Jones is. Especially with the oline even worse than it has been although I think Pugh will help

Ed Vette

Perhaps in the 4th quarter once this game is over by the third.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

andrew_nyGiants

Touchdown Tommy DeVito?!!

Local kid makes good, we can start a NJ Chapter of the Steelers "Franco's Italian Army" - "Tommy's Italian Army"

It would be a fun story if he came in and shocked the world.

However, this team has too much work to do to be in a position to support a long shot like that.

Right now I'm just hoping to see better, faster decision making by our QB, and some fundamental blocking and tackling by this team, to give us a prayer of winning a game soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Trench

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on October 15, 2023, 09:03:36 AMTouchdown Tommy DeVito?!!

Local kid makes good, we can start a NJ Chapter of the Steelers "Franco's Italian Army" - "Tommy's Italian Army"

It would be a fun story if he came in and shocked the world.

However, this team has too much work to do to be in a position to support a long shot like that.

Right now I'm just hoping to see better, faster decision making by our QB, and some fundamental blocking and tackling by this team, to give us a prayer of winning a game soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If he plays he will definitely make mistakes. But I'm looking for how he responds to them. And how does his body language appear. Is the moment too big for him or does he have some intangible moxy

Bob In PA

Quote from: Trench on October 15, 2023, 08:25:55 AMI hope to use Taylor and Devito as an opportunity to further evaluate what Jones is. Especially with the oline even worse than it has been although I think Pugh will help

Trench: Stop making sense. /sarcasm/  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Trench

Bob In PA

Quote from: Trench on October 15, 2023, 10:31:25 AMI don't follow what you mean
Trench: I mean what you said makes a lot of sense to me. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Trench

It's going to be interesting to watch that's for sure.

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building