News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The odds of the #Giants landing ...

Started by MightyGiants, November 09, 2023, 01:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Dgoodmantrublu

I think this underplays the QB situations of all the teams in the mix.

drewsg

are we rooting for Chicago?

If Chicago and Arizona win, we could move into the #2 spot

Dgoodmantrublu

Short term a Chicago win is better. But I think long term, a Carolina win is better. Chicago has a bunch of winnable games left.

DaveBrown74

You have to think Murray coming back will be a significant boost for the Cards.

drewsg

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 09, 2023, 01:43:52 PMYou have to think Murray coming back will be a significant boost for the Cards.

significant? No

maybe a game or two

Ed Vette

If the Giants get #1 they will get calls from 2 and 3. That would be a ka-Ching!
This is why they play Tommy... lol
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: drewsg on November 09, 2023, 02:35:34 PMsignificant? No

maybe a game or two

A game or certainly two games is actually very significant when we're talking about teams that are all highly likely to be picking in the top five but are vying for a top two pick. Just one win is a huge deal for teams in that position.

Jclayton92

Quote from: Ed Vette on November 09, 2023, 03:20:04 PMIf the Giants get #1 they will get calls from 2 and 3. That would be a ka-Ching!
This is why they play Tommy... lol
I know ppl will be against it but it could literally change the fortunes of this franchise for decades. A half a season vs a decade.... bring on Tommy