News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Took me 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

For some reason this one really stumped me and it took me 6 to get it
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

5 for me also and that q thru me off a bit. once I put that in it was easy.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

Quote from: LennG on April 11, 2022, 10:52:13 AM
5 for me also and that q thru me off a bit. once I put that in it was easy.

That is what through me off
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Wordle 298 3/6

🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wasn't necessarily easy but not bad considering I had nothing from my first word.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: T200 on April 13, 2022, 07:29:41 AM
Wordle 298 3/6

🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wasn't necessarily easy but not bad considering I had nothing from my first word.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Same here. didn't get a single one right on the first try, but got 2 green and 1 yellow on second attempt, then got it on the third try
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Ed Vette

Took me four.

Wordle 298 4/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Quote from: Ed Vette on April 13, 2022, 10:16:08 AM
Took me four.

Wordle 298 4/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ditto

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

It took all six tries today. Had 4 of 5 letters in the right place after 3 tries but it took 3 more attempts before I finally got it.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

DaveBrown74

Quote from: ps11yat14 on April 15, 2022, 05:29:11 AM
It took all six tries today. Had 4 of 5 letters in the right place after 3 tries but it took 3 more attempts before I finally got it.

Bill

Same thing happened to me. I had three greens on the second guess and four on the third guess, and it still took me six to get it. One of those process of elimination ones where a bunch of single letters work.

Ed Vette

Quote from: ps11yat14 on April 15, 2022, 05:29:11 AM

Bill
Several variations of that combination Bill. I waffled with two choices and screws up on the first one but got it in four. Linda got it in two. Does Louise play?

Have a great Birthday Weekend, my friend!

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Shame on you guys, I got it in two  :P :D =))
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

I broke my streak today - was at 48 straight. I had all but the 4th letter in the right place for 4 attempts because the word can be spelled in at least 5 different ways to correctly solve and I tried 4 of them and my last shot was not right  :'(
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Bill Brown

Quote from: Ed Vette on April 15, 2022, 07:49:21 AM
Several variations of that combination Bill. I waffled with two choices and screws up on the first one but got it in four. Linda got it in two. Does Louise play?

Have a great Birthday Weekend, my friend!

Yes Louise does play but has limited patience. Thanks for the birthday wishes. A night of USFL. Go Generals!

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."