News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

I somehow got it in two today, BUT I also managed to forget to do it yesterday, and as a result my streak ended at 95. So annoying!

MightyGiants

Quote from: LennG on May 03, 2022, 07:39:26 PM
Funny Bill. I usually put in my 3 words no matter what, so mostly I get it on the 4th line or 5th line. I rarely can do it in 3, except like today when I had all the letters before entering my last regular word.

Even if I have several letters on my first try, I always enter the second word so I will never get it in 2 unless like the other day when I had 4 letters from my 1st word.

I think I did it in three the last 2 (maybe 3 my memory sucks) days in a row
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

Today I got it in two tries. It's been awhile since I've done that. Had three letters in my first try, but only the one vowel in the right place, which didn't make a lot of sense, but wracking my half awake "brain" (an opening word I've used before and should've today), it suddenly hit me
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Ed Vette

I got it in two also with a lucky guess. It could have been three other words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on May 04, 2022, 07:36:54 AM
I somehow got it in two today, BUT I also managed to forget to do it yesterday, and as a result my streak ended at 95. So annoying!

That sucks  ~X(

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on May 04, 2022, 07:36:54 AM
95???

I'd be mad too.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

LennG

My streak will end tomorrow as we are going on a cruise. See you all in a couple of weeks.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: LennG on May 04, 2022, 08:25:46 PM
My streak will end tomorrow as we are going on a cruise. See you all in a couple of weeks.
Have fun and be safe!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

DaveBrown74

I missed it today despite having four greens on my third guess. I was not aware that the answer is even an actual word, apart from being slang.

Ed Vette

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on May 05, 2022, 07:07:25 AM
I missed it today despite having four greens on my third guess. I was not aware that the answer is even an actual word, apart from being slang.
I know a few and so do you.

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

I got it in four after having the last 4 letters in green. I also did not think it was a real word, even though I use it as a slang word on this board now and then. Also, I thought it was a "proper word", like a name or place, not an adjective, noun, or verb. I was surprised when I tried it and they all flipped green. I learn something every day

T200

Yeah, I missed it too. I had 2nd, 4th and 5th letters. No wasted guesses. I probably could have come up with another 5 or 6 words without getting the right answer. Oh well...

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Ed Vette on May 05, 2022, 08:10:32 AM
I know a few and so do you.

Indeed.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on May 05, 2022, 08:25:06 AM
I got it in four after having the last 4 letters in green. I also did not think it was a real word, even though I use it as a slang word on this board now and then. Also, I thought it was a "proper word", like a name or place, not an adjective, noun, or verb. I was surprised when I tried it and they all flipped green. I learn something every day

Nice job.

After now looking it up, I'm still not convinced it's a real word. It clearly has a couple of slang meanings, but I didn't think slang qualified to be a legit wordle word. Now I know.