News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

Three today, but had two yellows and two greens in the second guess.

So much of this is how your first two rows go, and there is definitely a luck factor with those two rows.

Bill Brown

I got it in 4 today. A somewhat obscure word. But more importantly then that Lenn, how was the cruise.  Where did you go?

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

LennG

Quote from: ps11yat14 on May 16, 2022, 04:34:29 PM
I got it in 4 today. A somewhat obscure word. But more importantly then that Lenn, how was the cruise.  Where did you go?

Bill

Bill

The cruise was great, as they all are. My darling wife's theory is just get her on a ship and she's happy and you know the old adage, Happy Wife, Happy Life.

We cruised out of Baltimore and went to Bermuda and the Bahamas. Funny, we have done well over 25 cruises and this was our first time in Bermuda. Just a wonderful port.

Hey anytime you want to join us, we could organize a BBH cruise.   ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Sort of an easy one today but it took me 5 to get it. I guess I have to get that sea air out of my brain.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Another easy one today. Probably could have gotten it earlier, but after putting in my usual 3 words, I had all the letters. My usual 4 today

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

It took me 5 but the only goal is to get it.

Bill

Ed Vette

Took me four. The goal is three or better for me. I mostly hit on four. Three and five are about the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bill Brown

Here is my guess distribution

1.   1
2.   9
3.   24
4.   38
5.   27
6.   11

Missed. 2

Bill

Ed Vette

Quote from: ps11yat14 on May 18, 2022, 07:52:12 PM
Here is my guess distribution

1.   1
2.   9
3.   24
4.   38
5.   27
6.   11

Missed. 2

Bill
About the same as mine.

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

Ed and I are pretty close except for 3 and 4.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Bill Brown

You are on a pretty good win streak Ed. I'm at 44.

Bill

Ed Vette

Got it in 3 today.

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bill Brown

LennG

My usual 4.

1----0
2----2
3----6
4----45
5---31
6---6

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Lost my streak. I was careless.

~ Coach Tom Coughlin