News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

4 again. My third word got me four letters all out of place but then there were only a few word options with those letters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

4 for me also. I was in the same situation as Ed. I had 4 yellows after 3 words and just stared at it for maybe 5 minutes and then it sort of appeared.

On a side note, I am very negligent in doing this every day. Things come up and I always seem to miss a day here and there especially when we are traveling so my longest 'streak' is only 15, which I am at again today. Barring anything really out of the ordinary, I hope to continue extending my 'streak' until I forget to do it again.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

Wordle 345 3/6

????🟨
🟨?🟨??
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day!

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Ed Vette

Obscure word.

Wordle 345 4/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

I got it in 4 but it should have been three. I talked myself out of it... "Nah, it couldn't be that."  :laugh:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

Quote from: T200 on May 30, 2022, 09:01:02 AM
I got it in 4 but it should have been three. I talked myself out of it... "Nah, it couldn't be that."  :laugh:
If I didn
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

I got it in five, but only because I ran out of consonants to try and I took a stab at it with what I had left to work with  :doh:

Definitely an obscure word that doesn't get used a lot
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

I thought I had it in 3 with Total, but alas, it wasn't to be. Ended up getting it in 5.

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on May 30, 2022, 11:10:24 AM
I thought I had it in 3 with Total, but alas, it wasn't to be. Ended up getting it in 5.
I had total in three too.

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bill Brown

Wordle 346 5/6

?????
?🟨🟨??
🟨🟨?🟨?
🟩🟩🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Jolly Blue Giant

Had a good day this morning getting in two tries

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: T200 on May 31, 2022, 08:10:14 AM
Nice!

Got mine in 3.

I don't think anyone could be more surprised than me when they all flipped green. I was just hoping to eliminate some possibilities and get a green or two and "shazaam...how'd that happen"...LOL

MightyGiants

Today's was tough for me.  I had 4 yellows after 2 guesses and I needed all 6 tries to get it
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

I got today's in four and was very satisfied with that outcome. Not the easiest of words, but the letters being common always help me, as I tend to play the percentages and try to pick words with the most common letters as I move along.