News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

On my second attempt, I had all the letters in green except the last one - took me two more times to put the right last letter in  :crazy:
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

Took me my usual 4. I thought it was pretty easy today. Not a common word. but not weird either.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

Wordle 349 3/6

🟨🟨?🟩?
?🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

T200

Got it in the rare 2 tries

Wordle 349 2/6

🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

DaveBrown74

Not the hardest one compared to some of the others recently, but it still took me four. One of those ones where missed by one letter (in this case the first letter) on one guess and there was basically only one other possibility for the next one.

MightyGiants

Quote from: T200 on June 03, 2022, 07:40:04 AM
Got it in the rare 2 tries

Wordle 349 2/6

🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I had 3 in the correct spot and a 4th letter guessed correctly.   So it wasn't hard to get it in two (I skipped my other two establishing guesses)
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

Quote from: MightyGiants on June 03, 2022, 08:40:52 AM
I had 3 in the correct spot and a 4th letter guessed correctly.   So it wasn't hard to get it in two (I skipped my other two establishing guesses)
I had one other choice that I thought of but didn't second-guess myself this time  :P

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

You know, I am a creature of habit and superstitious to a fault. I had a few letters in 2 and wanted to guess and I would have been correct, but, that little voice in my had said stick to what works and with that I had all the letters and got it in my usual 4.

As was said, not a hard word today.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: LennG on June 03, 2022, 11:26:46 AM
You know, I am a creature of habit and superstitious to a fault. I had a few letters in 2 and wanted to guess and I would have been correct, but, that little voice in my had said stick to what works and with that I had all the letters and got it in my usual 4.

As was said, not a hard word today.
Come on, Len... take a walk on the wild side for once!

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: T200 on June 03, 2022, 11:48:08 AM
Come on, Len... take a walk on the wild side for once!

Isn't that a song from Lou Reed? I don't suggest he visit Candy...LMAO
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

T200

Bill Brown

Wordle 350 4/6

🟨???🟨
🟨🟨???
?🟨?🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

DaveBrown74

Three today. Got zero greens and zero yellows on the first guess, but somehow my second guess was three greens and a yellow. That made the third guess a cinch. Definitely a fortunate second guess today.

Ed Vette

Four again. Chose the wrong first letter in three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin