News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Isaiah Simmons Highlights 🔥 - Welcome to the New York Giants

Started by MightyGiants, August 24, 2023, 07:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

todge

Does anyone have the tape of him not even attempting to tackle a KC Chief at the goal line last week? If he pulls that stunt here, he won't last one week on this team. The Cards wanted no part of him even eating most of his salary just to get him off the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed Vette

Quote from: todge on August 24, 2023, 08:05:31 PMDoes anyone have the tape of him not even attempting to tackle a KC Chief at the goal line last week? If he pulls that stunt here, he won't last one week on this team. The Cards wanted no part of him even eating most of his salary just to get him off the team.

The first three minutes is all you need to see. I think he let up on laying out Mahommes.
https://youtu.be/_LXQThUDuyw?si=d5fpQQ1WX_oCpsc1
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Gmo11

Quote from: todge on August 24, 2023, 08:05:31 PMDoes anyone have the tape of him not even attempting to tackle a KC Chief at the goal line last week? If he pulls that stunt here, he won't last one week on this team. The Cards wanted no part of him even eating most of his salary just to get him off the team.

Preseason.

What's the point of laying out anybody and risking injury to himself or the opponent...for a preseason game.  He does that against Dak week 1 then we'll have a legit gripe.  This play here to me is a reflection of nothing.