News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Unwatchable Football

Started by Messiah717, October 03, 2023, 10:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messiah717

Let's face it.  Through four games and sixteen quarters the Giants have been watchable for only two.  Unless a miracle happens that's probably not going to change over the next two weeks.  That's unless you have an interest in watching the likes of Josh Allen and Tyreek Hill play.

I don't remember in this team's first two home games only three points being scored.  That's not a little step backwards.  That's an entire offense looking like it needs to be rebuilt. 

Perhaps there's some greater plan beyond this season that we're just not seeing.  That several players will be moved out.  I just don't see why they would get a Darren Waller and not have him be a ten plus target guy for Jones.  What's his purpose here?  To be ignored and not utilized? 

expatriot

I agree, it is literally unwatchable.  I dont want them on national TV anymore, they embarrass themselves and all of us fans.  It's a disgrace. 

Lots of fun stuff to do in the fall.  I'll be doing that instead of watching this pile of stinking crap.

RelaxTension

Enjoy the moment it's the only way to live..

files58

The woman I'm seeing called me midway through the first quarter. We were on the phone for the rest of the game. It was a wonderful distraction. No yelling at the tv, and attentive aggravation. The game became part of the background. I'm going to thank her later.

MightyGiants

The only thing worse than be forced to stay up late to watch a game is to be forced to stay up late to watch NYG get their asses kicked
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

B1GBLUE

i never mind a hard fought loss. even the 49ers game you could just see a clear deficit in talent. we stayed competitive most of the game. last night was just pure trash. in every form. ive never been so disgusted with this team. probably even moreso than the cowboys game.

Philosophers

In two posts yesterday, I said they are unwatchable.  Strongly believe this.  I had a choice between a glorious day weatherwise and surfing really nice waves yet I chose to watch them.  Not again until they start to play better.  Time is valuable. Wasting it for subpar entertainment is foolish.

An offense where each play is either a collapsing OL or short throw for little gain is akin to eating glass.

A defense with what also appears to be an overpaid group of DL/edge players who cannot beat their opponent.

No playmakers anywhere.

Trench

It all begins and ends with the QB