News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants vs Raiders game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 05, 2023, 03:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sooners56

Quote from: TDToomer on November 05, 2023, 06:42:59 PMRobinson could have ordered takeout with all the time he was wide open in the endzone

Giants WRs have been open all game. giants QBs just can't get them the ball
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MagicRat

WTF was that 2 try all about?
Holy sh1t
Smell my cheese you mother!

andrew_nyGiants

Why does Daboll constantly rip pages from the Eagles playbook?

We don't have their personnel Brian!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

MagicRat

Quote from: sooners56 on November 05, 2023, 06:44:00 PMGiants WRs have been open all game. giants QBs just can't get them the ball
Hell, once Tommy gets a week taking 1 reps, it'll be fine.
Smell my cheese you mother!

weeze

PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

umassgrad

just scored but felt uncomfortable feeling success so went into emarassment mode ASAP, mission accomplished.

spiderblue43

Woody

Good by by Devito.    Would like to have an extra point kick to see if the new guy can do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaveBrown74

Giants love running on 2nd and long.

Woody

Just frigan throw it what is there to lose

kingm56

Robinson wide open on 3rd down. 

Woody

Nice catch

DaveBrown74

An NFL receiver needs to hold on to that ball there. He had time to secure it. He was too worried about the hit that he knew was coming.

andrew_nyGiants

Hodgins was shocked the ball was coming his way. Then get blown up and dropped it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!