News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Super Bowl thread

Started by MightyGiants, February 11, 2024, 06:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

katkavage

Mahomes 2-minute drill master.

kartanoman

Wow! Mahomes got squashed like a WWF wrestler! Nice hold by the 49ers!

10-3 49ers at the half, Chiefs get the ball to start the second half. This is building up to be an intense second half. Nice seeing the defenses coming to play today.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

killarich

I hope Kelce is shut out for the rest of the game after he disrespected a legendary coach like that

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Philosophers

The 49ers DL is so good and so deep.  What do they have 5 impact players on DL?

kartanoman

Quote from: killarich on February 11, 2024, 08:13:42 PMI hope Kelce is shut out for the rest of the game after he disrespected a legendary coach like that

Yeah, and CBS is just dying to go to the Taylor Swift box for a reaction and, to date, it's been "nothing to see here."

Yes, let's hope it continues.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Rosehill Jimmy

Quote from: kartanoman on February 11, 2024, 07:22:50 PMWow! Going for the long FG there, after playing conservative earlier, when it would have been a shorter kick, I believe, was interesting.

But he made it, and that's all that matters! Vegas is mid desert country (2000 ft above sea level) so the ball may travel a tad further than at sea level.

3-0 SF

Does it matter that the game is indoors?
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

TDToomer

Quote from: kartanoman on February 11, 2024, 08:26:39 PMYeah, and CBS is just dying to go to the Taylor Swift box for a reaction and, to date, it's been "nothing to see here."

Yes, let's hope it continues.

Triggered! 
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

kartanoman

Holy schmoly!!! Not the way to start the second half, Chiefs fans!!!

kartanoman

The 49ers' special teams is having almost as huge an impact on this game as their defense.

MagicRat

I thought Kelsey had the first,  challenging rTher than calling the TO made more sense, same net outcome at worst
Smell my cheese you mother!

sooners56

Is it just me or are the 49ers just screwing themselves, by not running with Mccaffery more?
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

uconnjack8

Quote from: sooners56 on February 11, 2024, 09:04:45 PMIs it just me or are the 49ers just screwing themselves, by not running with Mccaffery more?

I am surprised they did not run the ball at all there.

TDToomer

I have a friend who is going scorched earth on his Facebook on Kelce for getting caught on camera getting into Reid's face. Wants him benched and says Reid is a wussy for letting him play. My friend was a Kelce/Swift hater before the game began. Does he have a point?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs