News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants get Drew Lock for backup QB

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, March 12, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on March 12, 2024, 02:34:19 PMRegardless if he wins the backup position, he will bring some eye-candy to the Giants

His wife Natalie:

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

Quote from: Ed Vette on March 12, 2024, 02:34:33 PMThey could have had Flacco.
Flacco would have been a good mentor for the new QB they draft.  8))
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

DJ hurry back. I take back everything I said about you.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Stringer Bell

Quote from: JT39 on March 12, 2024, 02:33:27 PMThis probably ensures Devito won't take a snap next year.

Fixed it for you.

EDjohnst1981

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Woody

One of five QB first round picks in 2021 draft
Like has been said on this board before you never now about first round QB.   Lots of hype and sometimes little bang for buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madbadger

This signing doesn't even move the needle for me, even a little bit. It also makes me wonder if they are going to take a quarterback in this draft. Strange move IMHO.

Doc16LT56

Jones, Lock, and DeVito? They better have plans to draft a QB next month.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

JT39

Quote from: Doc16LT56 on March 12, 2024, 03:19:39 PMJones, Lock, and DeVito? They better have plans to draft a QB next month.

McCarthy or Maye. We cannot go with Jones anymore.

Stringer Bell

Quote from: Doc16LT56 on March 12, 2024, 03:19:39 PMJones, Lock, and DeVito? They better have plans to draft a QB next month.

As many of us have been saying for some time, DeVito doesn't factor into their plans at all.

Whether or not they draft a QB will come down to their board and availability. I would be very shocked if they took one at #6, and now with one less 2nd rounder, would be shocked then, as well. Maybe Rattler or Pratt in the 3rd, but I think that's a wasted pick.