News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

First WR vs leading WR

Started by MightyGiants, March 30, 2024, 05:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hadron

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on April 01, 2024, 07:14:40 PMHow was what you just said to me "speaking in general terms"? You were very specifically referring to what I wrote in my post and lecturing me on something that I wasn't even doing.

If you want to say you misunderstood or misspoke, then that's fine, but if not, at least own your own words.

I was commenting on the severity of the warts that these players possessed, not saying that you were advocating for them.

I can give you an example of targeting/lecturing you if it makes you feel better or you can move on. Pettiness doesn't provide value to the board.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Hadron on April 01, 2024, 09:35:18 PMI was commenting on the severity of the warts that these players possessed, not saying that you were advocating for them.

I can give you an example of targeting/lecturing you if it makes you feel better or you can move on. Pettiness doesn't provide value to the board.

You literally instructed me not to "conflate minor issues with assaulting a woman", when I was doing absolutely nothing of the sort, and it was obvious I was not. What kind of a reaction do you expect when you accuse someone of something like that? And then you call me "petty" for defending myself and pointing out that your comment was completely off base, which it was.

I provide plenty of value to this board. I think you are the one who should move on, sir.