News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

McCarthy thinks he'll be a Giant

Started by AYM, April 25, 2024, 06:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingm56

Quote from: RelaxTension on April 25, 2024, 12:32:34 PMI took the comment as McCarthy spent more time with the Giants then any other team.

So do I, but the player doesn't invite themselves. The Giants invited him the most as he's the most attainable QB.  It doesn't make sense to schedule multiple invites with Williams.  If that makes sense.,,

T200

Quote from: spiderblue43 on April 25, 2024, 08:24:38 AMI like JJ a lot. I think he's going to be a real good, not great player. JJ kinda let the cat out of the bag, no? The fact they spent more time with him than anybody is revealing.
Did they spend more time with JJ than any other prospect or did JJ spend more time with NY than any other team?

I think it's the latter.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

kingm56

Quote from: T200 on April 25, 2024, 01:53:13 PMDid they spend more time with JJ than any other prospect or did JJ spend more time with NY than any other team?

I think it's the latter.

Tim, that's an important distinction and a good point.

spiderblue43

Oh boy. Greg Cosell's JJ comp is Andy Dalton. Yikes. He likes Pratt. He loves Brock Bowers.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: RelaxTension on April 25, 2024, 12:32:34 PMI took the comment as McCarthy spent more time with the Giants then any other team.

Precisely. That is what he was saying. That is a completely different statement than saying the Giants spent more time with him than any other QB.

B1GBLUE