News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

I am excited to see how our draft saga ends, but

Started by MightyGiants, April 25, 2024, 08:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclayton92

I don't know anyone that will be upset as a result of the draft night. Regardless well get a tier 1 prospect.

I don't know 1 person that wants a qb that will be mad at the Giants taking a wr and surviving 1 more season. Even though most want a fresh start, they are realistic.

Likewise the fan base that want a wr, I don't see them being upset if schoen/daboll decide to get their guy as most realize what we have now is not ok.

Just_jimmy

Quote from: Jclayton92 on April 25, 2024, 04:09:45 PMI don't know anyone that will be upset as a result of the draft night. Regardless well get a tier 1 prospect.

I don't know 1 person that wants a qb that will be mad at the Giants taking a wr and surviving 1 more season. Even though most want a fresh start, they are realistic.

Likewise the fan base that want a wr, I don't see them being upset if schoen/daboll decide to get their guy as most realize what we have now is not ok.
I'd be disappointed if we don't get one of the QBs.  However, not mad.

If we go WR we best make sure we're in a position to get a QB next year.  This nonsense cannot continue.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

T200

I think we will get a playmaker, either at QB or WR, that will help us tremendously. I would be surprised and disappointed if it isn't one of those two positions.

The only QB I would be less than thrilled about is Penix, but only because of his injury history.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: TONKA56 on April 25, 2024, 02:56:48 PMIMO Jones' health concerns have superceded any doubts that may linger about his ceiling of play. 

Generally he's already missed time. Availability is your biggest asset.

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: AZGiantFan on April 25, 2024, 02:24:29 PMOh, did the OL magically become competent last year?

No but when the PFF guys are boardeine laughing at him for walking into almost half the Seattle game sacks, it might ring a bell that there's an issue.

Of course, JS might agree with you and then we run out of excuses.

Guess we will find out how he feels in a few hours.

Either way, my glass is half full for the future and I only want to win.
Cheers, lads.

MightyGiants

I read this thread and thought I was wrong about the negativity.   Then, the pick was made  :laugh:
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE